Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

So, I'm thinking about purchasing a new car. I just sold my 98' Concorde today ... Stackers' Lounge forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Smile Help Raton decide which Beemer to get for $5000

Advertisement

So, I'm thinking about purchasing a new car. I just sold my 98' Concorde today which left carless. lol Luckily one of my best friends is letting me borrow her car for two days. So, I've only got 2 days left to buy one. I hate buying a car under pressure. I'm looking for a 3series BMW which is black/silver/red NO more white cars . Every car i've owned since I graduated from high school has been white and to be quite honest I had no choice but to purchase them lol. I really want a beember well, always wanted one since i was a kid. So, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm shooting for a $3k-$5k bracket. Thank you guys.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    You left off a few zero's didn't you dude? Shouldn't it be 30k-50k? What kind of BMW do you get for your price?
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    3-5k will definitely get you into a an E36 body style without a problem. Now do you want a four door or two door? (the i or is?) You're also close the realm of purchasing an E39 bodystyle 5 series with high mileage or good down payment for an E46 bodystyle. Where are you located? That will also play a part in how much you will pay as well.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    328i thats what id buy but the economy will be crap, just like the economy
    All ways wanted one of these, seen one the other day and nearly crashed looking

Sorry but could not resist
    Join the Lounge and relax and have fun
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f93/

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I live in the states New Jersey to be precise. I could a 2000 for 7 grand but I have a budget. I love the 3 series. I got two days left to decide what to do. I like the 325's body
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I dont like them, they are always either slow, or rude and think they own the highway, accidently rolled one when the guy ran a stop light, I had the green and barely clipped him and it rolled and flip him, he was doing like 60 in a 45, stupid stupid cars didnt hardly hurt my suburban

Err i meant people not cars lol, but Ranton im sure is neither a jerk or a slow elderly rich person

Check out craigslist there are some ocasional decent people on there selling cars
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I am but I need it for like yesterday lol. I'm using my best friend's 99 corolla for the time being and no I won't be a jerk nor a slow poke while driving it. I can't mess around like that either I cannot mess up my record for the kind of work I'm trying to get into or my record as a whole for that matter. My record's squeaky clean. I just want of those to be my next car. I went from a camaro 88 to a 98 chrysler concorde and now I'm ready to upgrade to the car I always wanted . Oh yeah it has got to better not be white or I'll be super upset lol. Thanks for the replies guys.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    3-5k will definitely get you into a an E36 body style without a problem. Now do you want a four door or two door? (the i or is?) You're also close the realm of purchasing an E39 bodystyle 5 series with high mileage or good down payment for an E46 bodystyle. Where are you located? That will also play a part in how much you will pay as well.
    You still haven't answered my question?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    what do you guys think of this one? LINK For Beemer I'm Thinking of buying

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    what do you guys think of this one? LINK For Beemer I'm Thinking of buying
    i like it. the silver looks good and its NOT white. Get it inspected and buy!
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^ you think that's a good deal though? the guy said he'll probably let it go for 3900. I want it so bad . Help me guys. I gotta test drive it of course hehehe

PIN/ID
    ASK
    ^^ you think that's a good deal though? the guy said he'll probably let it go for 3900. I want it so bad . Help me guys. I gotta test drive it of course hehehe
    it looks like a good one to me. Like i said before, just get it inspected so you dont get hit a couple miles down the road with problems. BMWs can run forever if they are taken care of, so here is to hoping that one was taken care of.
    "T-Dub"

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I have always taken care of all my vehicles and this will definitely end up getting babied. I love that model. I'm really thinking it through. I'm gonna call the guy in a few again to bring it so I can take a look at it.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    I have always taken care of all my vehicles and this will definitely end up getting babied. I love that model. I'm really thinking it through. I'm gonna call the guy in a few again to bring it so I can take a look at it.
    take pics for us and let us know how it goes. i do think its a good deal. and its what you want, sounds like you can pull the trigger. you did your research!
    "T-Dub"

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    i've been searching for this model for a while and i found one but it was located in Pennsylvania. I live in New Jersey that would mean I would've had to change the tittle to NJ and the inspection all over again ultimately costing me if not the same more than this one. Gotta love NJ lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast