Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

I have been a pearl user since the tmo release in sept. I love my ... Stackers' Lounge forum

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

++++ help, my blackberry pearl ate my dog++++

Advertisement

I have been a pearl user since the tmo release in sept. I love my pearl and so does everyone else who comes in contact with it. However, the pearl has a dark and evil side. So I have a full size beagle named turbo and he is fearless. He did not stand a chance against my pearl though. Here's how it happend. I had just gotten done feeding turbo and I'm not sure if he was still hungry ie what but he started sniffing my blackberry on the table. The pearl growled at turbo giving him a warning. Turbo did not heed the warning and started to attack the pearl. The pearl defend itself against the canine by putting turbo in a figure 4 leg lock. Turbo tried to tap out but my pearl is relentless. The blackberry proceded to eat my dogs head. It all happened so fast I watched in utter dismay as the entire dog was gobbled up. The pearl then looked at me and told me I was next. I fled the house in hysterics. I am now afraid to go home and my girlfriend wants to know where the dog is. What should I do? Is this type of situation covered by my warranty?
    Last edited by j llama; 12-27-2007 at 03:49 PM.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Warrant? Yes. Warranty? probably not LOL. It would not surprise me.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I highly doubt that will be covered. But then again ya never know... sorry to hear about the issue though.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    2nd Pearl that I have seen within a week that has been attacked by a dog...What the heck is going on?!?!?!?!

bluemoon42 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4010FB3E
    well my dog oreo chewed my antenna last week so i had to get it replaced lol by the way im new here love the forums lots of good info
    debi

rivviepop no está en línea Stack level 2
    Did the Pearl store your dog on the memory card, or internal device memory? If it's on the card, you might be able to put it in a desktop card reader and get your dog back. Never know, worth a shot...

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Thanks for the info rivviepop. I hope it doesn't matter that I have not upgraded my os. Turbo may just be dancing up a storm with my mp3s on the memory card. Ooo I wonder if I could just muster up enough courage to feed the pearl dog food so turbo doesn't starve in the meantime. Note to every dog owner teach your dog jui-jitsu so if the pearl attacks with a leg lock your dog can counter the move and defeat the pearl

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by rivviepop
    Did the Pearl store your dog on the memory card, or internal device memory? If it's on the card, you might be able to put it in a desktop card reader and get your dog back. Never know, worth a shot...
    lmao now thats funny

simplexity no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    lol amusing, but i dont think ur warranty will cover it
    ..::simpLexity::..

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    You could send in the dog. Maybe they would search him with a pearl finder, and give you a new one lol.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I heard that Pearls are manufactured in an old dog food factory, that might explain everything....

Perhaps a case replacement if it's not too slobbered upon....

kpishdadi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: ++++ help, my blackberry pearl ate my dog++++

WIERD. I have a beagle named turbo too, buy my pearl has not tried to eat him yet

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Very interesting story but I'm doubt your warrant would cover your dog. Maybe you could get a new pearl out of the warrant but other than that I doubt it. LOL.

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

That's a very interesting story but I doubt your warrant would cover your dog. Maybe you could get a new pearl out of the warranty but other than that I doubt it. LOL. Good luck even though I'm not sure what your problem is. LOL.

ceverhart no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20D0514

Lol my rotty likes to chew things. She touches the pearl and ill have a nice black and tan rug

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast