Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Ok...because I am Canadian I like to switch up who I cheer for every year...usually ... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #1
    Natasha's Avatar
    Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE
    Posts
    4,461

    Help me pick my NFL team...

    Advertisement



    Ok...because I am Canadian I like to switch up who I cheer for every year...usually the underdog.

    This year... I would like to cheer for the team thats hated the most by a majority...

    What I need from you is to tell me who your team is and why... and who you hate the most and why...why is important

    Thanks for your help.

  2. #2
    jbjackson3004's Avatar
    jbjackson3004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    23EEF24E
    Posts
    269

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    New Orleans Saints is my team. I'm from New Orleans, and have always loved them.... even though I am not old enought to remember the 'Aints days we still haven't won anything really. But we are on the verge, no matter where I'm at I'll always be a Saints fan.

    Who I hate the most would be Atlanta Falcons. I've lived in Atlanta before, and they are our #1 rival.

    Now since you want an underdog... I'd be pulling for Arizona Cards, they are putting in the right pieces in the right place... But haven't done anything in a while... But I expect this to be a good season for them.

  3. #3
    dakid21's Avatar
    dakid21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23E92319
    Posts
    297

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    Quote Originally Posted by tashacash
    Ok...because I am Canadian I like to switch up who I cheer for every year...usually the underdog.

    This year... I would like to cheer for the team thats hated the most by a majority...

    What I need from you is to tell me who your team is and why... and who you hate the most and why...why is important

    Thanks for your help.
    Well by the looks of this forum, the Eagles are pretty well hated lol.

    I know you're going to root for the Eagles. You can't "watch them with me" if you root otherwise..



    The teams I hate the most are the other teams in the NFC East...mainly the Cowboys and Giants. Why? Tony Romo and Eli Manning. 2 of the most over rated QB's in the league right now.





    enjoy hls...
    Last edited by dakid21; 07-19-2007 at 02:09 PM.

  4. #4
    Natasha's Avatar
    Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE
    Posts
    4,461

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    Quote Originally Posted by dakid21
    I know you're going to root for the Eagles. You can't "watch them with me" if you root otherwise..
    LOL...Hmm... I guess you're right about that eh... But only if you continue to root for the Sens come hockey season...

    And openly root for them too...let's paint our faces...lol

  5. #5
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    I'm a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan, and I was born and raised one....well not born really since they weren't formed until 3 years after my birth (1976), but I've been a Buc's fan as long as I can remember. My grandfather had season tickets back when people would wear brown paper bags over their heads at the games. And my father, uncle and cousins have been season ticket holders for 25 years....which is why they now have sweet seats 12 rows back on the 20 yard line...would be better if it was behind the home team but we're close to the pirate ship and that's the fun place to be! lol

    Anyway the team I hate....the Eagles and not because of the team but because of some of their horribly rude fans. Back in 2002 when the Buc's were in the playoffs, one of our team memebers, Joe Jurevicious' infant son died. Instead of missing out of something he'd worked his whole life for and even though he was emotionally a wreck, he went and played in the playoff game. When on the sidelines some of the fans started chanting "Where's your son now Joe?, Where's your son?" taunting him about his dead son. I can be downright ugly to opposing fans sitting in my stadium, but never, EVER would I stoop to that low a level. Well not only did Joe hear what was being said, the Eagles staff members and media did as well and the fans were slammed for it.

    As if that poor display of sportsmanship wasn't enough, Eagles fans did it yet again to Brett Favre after the much pubilcized death of his father, Eagles fans taunted Brett on the sidelines about his father's death. Eagles fans are also known to punch out an old lady or two for routing for the other team in their stadium as well.

    Everytime they play in the playoffs I pray for them to lose just so the fans can suffer in utter disappointment that their team failed yet again.

  6. #6
    jgirly2's Avatar
    jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    1,429

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    tasha here i thought you were gonna start getting ready to place your bets!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  7. #7
    dakid21's Avatar
    dakid21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23E92319
    Posts
    297

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    Anyway the team I hate....the Eagles and not because of the team but because of some of their horribly rude fans. Back in 2002 when the Buc's were in the playoffs, one of our team memebers, Joe Jurevicious' infant son died. Instead of missing out of something he'd worked his whole life for and even though he was emotionally a wreck, he went and played in the playoff game. When on the sidelines some of the fans started chanting "Where's your son now Joe?, Where's your son?" taunting him about his dead son. I can be downright ugly to opposing fans sitting in my stadium, but never, EVER would I stoop to that low a level. Well not only did Joe hear what was being said, the Eagles staff members and media did as well and the fans were slammed for it.

    As if that poor display of sportsmanship wasn't enough, Eagles fans did it yet again to Brett Favre after the much pubilcized death of his father, Eagles fans taunted Brett on the sidelines about his father's death. Eagles fans are also known to punch out an old lady or two for routing for the other team in their stadium as well.

    Everytime they play in the playoffs I pray for them to lose just so the fans can suffer in utter disappointment that their team failed yet again.
    Give me a break. Punching old ladies that root for the opposing team? Rrrright. I'm sure no other team has had fans that yell things to opposing players that have been over the line.

  8. #8
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    Quote Originally Posted by dakid21
    Give me a break. Punching old ladies that root for the opposing team? Rrrright. I'm sure no other team has had fans that yell things to opposing players that have been over the line.

    Actually my uncle witnessed the punching of an an old lady in the Vet back in the 90's. He was sitting 2 rows back from her.

    And make all the excuses for your fans that you want, there is NO reason to act with such lack of class and dignity, and not only once, but twice. I'd lay out any fan I heard saying that to a human being, let alone an opposing team member. There's such a thing as sportsmanship and from what I've seen many stadium Eagles fans lack it.

  9. #9
    jbjackson3004's Avatar
    jbjackson3004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    23EEF24E
    Posts
    269

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    I say the taunting of the dead child was over the line.

    Punching of the woman depends on the situation. LOL!.

    No thats over the line as well... But personally, I've never witnessed fans crossing the line. And I don't think other than those kinda situations you can really go over the line. Football is a passionate sport, with passionate fans. If you're the visiting fan in a stadium, and your team is winning... Taunt at your own risk.

  10. #10
    dakid21's Avatar
    dakid21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23E92319
    Posts
    297

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    Actually my uncle witnessed the punching of an an old lady in the Vet back in the 90's. He was sitting 2 rows back from her.

    And make all the excuses for your fans that you want, there is NO reason to act with such lack of class and dignity, and not only once, but twice. I'd lay out any fan I heard saying that to a human being, let alone an opposing team member. There's such a thing as sportsmanship and from what I've seen many stadium Eagles fans lack it.
    Are you high right now?

  11. #11
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    Quote Originally Posted by dakid21
    Are you high right now?
    Excuse me child? I'm going to ignore that ridiculously childish, immature question and chalk it up to you being young and immature.

  12. #12
    Natasha's Avatar
    Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE
    Posts
    4,461

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    Children... children...lets make love not war...lol

    In my opinion I am more interested in the teams... not the fans...

    I have been to many hockey games and have witnessed a lot of dumb fans doing dumb things...why hate the team because of it...no matter where you go... there will always be fans that cross the line!!!

    The end!!

    Looks like I'll be rooting for the Eagles after all... they seem to be hated the most


    GO EAGLES GO!!!

  13. #13
    dakid21's Avatar
    dakid21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23E92319
    Posts
    297

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    Excuse me child? I'm going to ignore that ridiculously childish, immature question and chalk it up to you being young and immature.
    I was giving you an out for posting such a stupid response.

    So you would "lay someone out", who is probably smashed, because they are yelling insults at someone you don't even know. Sounds logical to me.

  14. #14
    GaryF's Avatar
    GaryF no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,432

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    tasha ...

    Come on over to the Dallas side...you can get a 2 for 1 and root for the Stars come hockey season!

    BTW - Texans are probably the only ones who can drink as much beer as Canadians
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist
    The Shark Tank

  15. #15
    Natasha's Avatar
    Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE
    Posts
    4,461

    Re: Help me pick my NFL team...

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF
    tasha ...

    Come on over to the Dallas side...you can get a 2 for 1 and root for the Stars come hockey season!

    BTW - Texans are probably the only ones who can drink as much beer as Canadians

    THE STARS??? are you crazy?!...NEVER!! LOL

    As for the drinking...you're right...we do love our beer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •