Ok, heres the deal.. and after you read it, i swear its true cuz my ... Stackers' Lounge forum

bipolar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E3A7A0

Help a fellow pinstack'r out!!

Advertisement

Ok, heres the deal.. and after you read it, i swear its true cuz my brother got his yesterday and I said I wouldnt do this until He got his so I knew it was real.

I can get a Free Xbox 360 if I get 11 people to sign up for a "Stamps.com" 30 free trial, the thing is, is after you sign up and downoad the Stamps.com software, you can call and cancel it and it never charges you anything.. Its from the USPS so its not like its a scam or anything..

I have to get credit for my referals so use this link...
    http://www.360elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3903749
    Just go there, sign up, go to the offers page and find the stamps.com one, thats the one that doesnt cost anything, or i mean if you guys want to sign up for like blockbuster.com or netflix.com or something you can i that will still do the same thing for me..

So far my mom, both brothers, and my neighbor hooked me up so I only need 7 more people.. HELP ME OUT!

OHHH and if anyone does this, let me know and I will be one of your referals
    Last edited by bipolar; 06-26-2007 at 11:18 PM.
    My mother always said "hard work never killed anyone..."
    I say "Why take that chance?..."

-bipolar
    PIN: 23E3A7A0

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Help a fellow pinstack'r out!!

Good luck getting your xbox, thats exciting.

You said if someone signs up for you then you would gladly be a referral for them? What if 7 more people sign up under your name, you can be each a referral for all 7 of them? So that means you can be a referral more than once? So why dont you have your family and friends that have already signed up do it again for you?

Im not trying to be negative but Im assuming you are already signed up for this site, and you must stay signed up to receive your gift, so how are you going to sign up again 7 times for anyone here that joins for you? Just clarifying so there are no expectations that dont happen.

Im already a member to many of the sites they mention, can I help you out that way?

bipolar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E3A7A0

Each person can sign up as a referal for anyone but you would have to use a different offer for each person so I would have to like buy the stupid crap like the book for one person and the DVDs for another person, I just wanted you guys to do the FREE one for me so it doesn't cost you guys anything... I would gladly spend 10 to 20 bucks on each of your referals because that would be WAY cheaper than paying 599 for the 360 elite (the new black one with the 120gig HD)... Ap simply yes I could be each of your referals but as for my family, once a person is your referal that's it.. Doesn't matter if they do 1 or 10 referals ya know...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Is this a pyramid scheme?

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Networking/pyramid thing?

littlemojo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2509fd64

seen a lot of this stuff on the web works if you can get someone to sign up but other then that it is like a networking pyramid thing.
    Death is only the beginning

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

So since Im already signed up for many of those, blockbuster.com, netflix, can I help you, or does someone has to signup fresh?