wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so I figured what the heck, here looks ... Stackers' Lounge forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

Hello and Thanks!

wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so I figured what the heck, here looks good, lol! I just wanted to take a minute and say hi and thank all of the helpful stackers out there! I've only been a member here since May, and with my hectic schedule, I'm not able to spend as much time searching the forums, or meeting new people. So I thought this my be an opportunity for me to get to know a few fellow stackers.
    Me and my wife got our BB pearls back in December and have become BB junkies! Me especially. I started building themes because I would see free themes all over the web, but no one seemed willing to build a custom one just to MY liking. Some sites refuse to even take requests! And asking for help... GOOD LUCK! But here at Pinstack, it may take a few minutes, but for help on almost ANY topic, someone is always more than willing to help.
    So basically, I just wanted to say hi and thank you to everyone for all of the help!
    BlackBerry8130/ Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

baber54 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hello, and welcome
    BlackBerry8130/ Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106