Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sometimes I'd like to txt work and end that relationship, but that was yesterday.... Stackers' Lounge forum

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

Advertisement

Sometimes I'd like to txt work and end that relationship, but that was yesterday.

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Nope I've never broken up with someone via text message.

Jgirly that's messed up, I can never understand how a person could walk away from their child. Crazy.
    Yes very messed up and till this day I still can't figure out how someone can do this to their own flesh and blood...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by GBallew
    Cant say that I have...Doesnt mean that I haven't

Jgirly, my father did the same thing when I was born...the last time I talked to him was 7 years ago when he called me drunk on Fathers Day...

If your a Single Mother you have my utmost respect!
    I was a single mom for her 1st 5 years, she's 13 now and she's very happy w/ her "daddy".

Do you have any regrets growing up w/o your "father"? What about your last phone call w/ him? Reason why I'm asking is....the door for him was first open when my daughter was born and its still open, things that went wrong between him and I is just that. When it comes to our daughter that's another story. (Did that make sense?)

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

not a relationship.... but a friendship... or a build up to a face to face relationship ending.

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX
    not a relationship.... but a friendship... or a build up to a face to face relationship ending.
    Yeap Ive seen it, all the time sob sob !!!!

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I quit a job via txt message once, had I had a camera phone I woulda quit via mms instead

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by jgirly2
    Yes very messed up and till this day I still can't figure out how someone can do this to their own flesh and blood...
    Sorry to hear that jgirly that really sucks....he needs cracks.....
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

And to answer the thread topic...yes I have ended one via text because I refused to speak to the guy
    after his abusive treatment of me. Talking on the phone was pointless because it never got anywhere, he would never listen.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by lavagirl669
    Sorry to hear that jgirly that really sucks....he needs cracks.....
    Thanks lava but brotha needed more than cracks at that time...he he he

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Never broken up with someone via text. Unless its a situation like Lava described, I can't imagine not doing it in person.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

No I can't say that I have done that.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Quote Originally Posted by jgirly2
    I was a single mom for her 1st 5 years, she's 13 now and she's very happy w/ her "daddy".

Do you have any regrets growing up w/o your "father"? What about your last phone call w/ him? Reason why I'm asking is....the door for him was first open when my daughter was born and its still open, things that went wrong between him and I is just that. When it comes to our daughter that's another story. (Did that make sense?)
    I don't have any regrets. I have a wonderful mother who raised me, my brother, and my sister, by herself. In doing so I learned responsibility and respect for women (surprising huh??). I have had at least a part time job since I was 15. The last phone call I had with him, didn't go very well. He was saying all "I tried my best" and all that hoopty, so I just got fed up with it. He moved from state to state to avoid paying child support, I never knew where he was and everytime I saw him he was drunk or high...I have no regrets at all...
    Cingular is now the new at&t

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by GBallew
    I don't have any regrets. I have a wonderful mother who raised me, my brother, and my sister, by herself. In doing so I learned responsibility and respect for women (surprising huh??). I have had at least a part time job since I was 15. The last phone call I had with him, didn't go very well. He was saying all "I tried my best" and all that hoopty, so I just got fed up with it. He moved from state to state to avoid paying child support, I never knew where he was and everytime I saw him he was drunk or high...I have no regrets at all...
    Thats just wrong, but than again yeahhh! to your mom for raising 3 kids by herself...BIG props to her...I heard about peeps moving from state to state to avoid paying CS....so wrong! but than again, this world wouldn't be what it is w/o butt holes ya know!

You having the out most respect for women is NOT surprising to me, my other half was raised by his mom along with his other siblings...
    --------------------------------------------------------
    - j a n e l l
    Theirs more to life than cell phones...Theirs BLACKBERRY's

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

me either, i usually use text for important messeges tops, but feelings are best to be heard in the voice, the vocal viabrations can give off alot of clues that are not givven in the speach, letalone text.

barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4

My ex dumped me via text message, while i was away with work, just as i was getting into bed (alone i might add!!!!), it dam near killed me! The drive home the next day was weird, hardly remember any of it! The worst part was that the month before, i thought we were heading for the rocks, and said maybe we should split up, she cried (a lot) and begged me to keep us together. Then she dumped me! I don't mind so much now (married and sooo happy) because her *** has gotten so big....................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12