Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Sometimes I'd like to txt work and end that relationship, but that was yesterday.... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #16
    Emmc's Avatar
    Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,135

    Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

    Advertisement



    Sometimes I'd like to txt work and end that relationship, but that was yesterday.

  2. #17
    jgirly2's Avatar
    jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~


    Nope I've never broken up with someone via text message.

    Jgirly that's messed up, I can never understand how a person could walk away from their child. Crazy.
    Yes very messed up and till this day I still can't figure out how someone can do this to their own flesh and blood...

  3. #18
    jgirly2's Avatar
    jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by GBallew
    Cant say that I have...Doesnt mean that I haven't

    Jgirly, my father did the same thing when I was born...the last time I talked to him was 7 years ago when he called me drunk on Fathers Day...

    If your a Single Mother you have my utmost respect!
    I was a single mom for her 1st 5 years, she's 13 now and she's very happy w/ her "daddy".

    Do you have any regrets growing up w/o your "father"? What about your last phone call w/ him? Reason why I'm asking is....the door for him was first open when my daughter was born and its still open, things that went wrong between him and I is just that. When it comes to our daughter that's another story. (Did that make sense?)

  4. #19
    NICKY88XX's Avatar
    NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    1,352

    Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

    not a relationship.... but a friendship... or a build up to a face to face relationship ending.

  5. #20
    Natox's Avatar
    Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A
    Posts
    292

    Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX
    not a relationship.... but a friendship... or a build up to a face to face relationship ending.
    Yeap Ive seen it, all the time sob sob !!!!

  6. #21
    rokinDa8703e's Avatar
    rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b
    Posts
    327

    Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    I quit a job via txt message once, had I had a camera phone I woulda quit via mms instead

  7. #22
    Lavagirl's Avatar
    Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Posts
    10,877

    Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

    Quote Originally Posted by jgirly2
    Yes very messed up and till this day I still can't figure out how someone can do this to their own flesh and blood...
    Sorry to hear that jgirly that really sucks....he needs cracks.....
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide


  8. #23
    Lavagirl's Avatar
    Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Posts
    10,877

    Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

    And to answer the thread topic...yes I have ended one via text because I refused to speak to the guy
    after his abusive treatment of me. Talking on the phone was pointless because it never got anywhere, he would never listen.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide


  9. #24
    jgirly2's Avatar
    jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by lavagirl669
    Sorry to hear that jgirly that really sucks....he needs cracks.....
    Thanks lava but brotha needed more than cracks at that time...he he he

  10. #25
    LaTuFu's Avatar
    LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Posts
    7,861

    Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

    Never broken up with someone via text. Unless its a situation like Lava described, I can't imagine not doing it in person.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

  11. #26
    rabbie303's Avatar
    rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

    No I can't say that I have done that.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--




  12. #27
    GBallew's Avatar
    GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

    Quote Originally Posted by jgirly2
    I was a single mom for her 1st 5 years, she's 13 now and she's very happy w/ her "daddy".

    Do you have any regrets growing up w/o your "father"? What about your last phone call w/ him? Reason why I'm asking is....the door for him was first open when my daughter was born and its still open, things that went wrong between him and I is just that. When it comes to our daughter that's another story. (Did that make sense?)
    I don't have any regrets. I have a wonderful mother who raised me, my brother, and my sister, by herself. In doing so I learned responsibility and respect for women (surprising huh??). I have had at least a part time job since I was 15. The last phone call I had with him, didn't go very well. He was saying all "I tried my best" and all that hoopty, so I just got fed up with it. He moved from state to state to avoid paying child support, I never knew where he was and everytime I saw him he was drunk or high...I have no regrets at all...
    Cingular is now the new at&t

  13. #28
    jgirly2's Avatar
    jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    1,429

    Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

    Quote Originally Posted by GBallew
    I don't have any regrets. I have a wonderful mother who raised me, my brother, and my sister, by herself. In doing so I learned responsibility and respect for women (surprising huh??). I have had at least a part time job since I was 15. The last phone call I had with him, didn't go very well. He was saying all "I tried my best" and all that hoopty, so I just got fed up with it. He moved from state to state to avoid paying child support, I never knew where he was and everytime I saw him he was drunk or high...I have no regrets at all...
    Thats just wrong, but than again yeahhh! to your mom for raising 3 kids by herself...BIG props to her...I heard about peeps moving from state to state to avoid paying CS....so wrong! but than again, this world wouldn't be what it is w/o butt holes ya know!

    You having the out most respect for women is NOT surprising to me, my other half was raised by his mom along with his other siblings...
    --------------------------------------------------------
    - j a n e l l
    Theirs more to life than cell phones...Theirs BLACKBERRY's

  14. #29
    GeneKam's Avatar
    GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Posts
    756

    Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

    me either, i usually use text for important messeges tops, but feelings are best to be heard in the voice, the vocal viabrations can give off alot of clues that are not givven in the speach, letalone text.

  15. #30
    barrythebadger's Avatar
    barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    943

    Re: has anyone end a relationship via txt message

    My ex dumped me via text message, while i was away with work, just as i was getting into bed (alone i might add!!!!), it dam near killed me! The drive home the next day was weird, hardly remember any of it! The worst part was that the month before, i thought we were heading for the rocks, and said maybe we should split up, she cried (a lot) and begged me to keep us together. Then she dumped me! I don't mind so much now (married and sooo happy) because her *** has gotten so big....................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •