So who else likes the Halo series? I beat Halo 3 last night, and I ... Stackers' Lounge forum

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Halo 3

Advertisement

So who else likes the Halo series? I beat Halo 3 last night, and I gotta say, what a great trilogy it was.

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Halo 3

Okay...stupid question here but what fun is the game after you beat it? I don't play video games so am lost on this one.

PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

It depends on the game. For a game such as Halo, there is a huge multiplayer aspect to the game. Its extremely customizable (such as there are 11 maps, with more you can dl very soon). You can customize where weapons are on each map, if there are teams, if you wanna play capture the flag, plus many many other scenarios. Its actually really fun.

psychre no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    306784a3

I owned Halo Combat Evolved 2 weeks before my Box,
    I stood in line @ Midnight Nov 8th, for Halo 2, My 9 month pregnant wife beside me,
    I again stood in line on Sept 24th at Midnight hours after my younger sons first Birthday part for Halo 3.

I am a Masterchief Nerd, I've loved the series, the books, the comics. I spent 6 hours n the Chair at
    my favorite tattoo shop to get the Masterchief on my calf. Halo wars is my next mistress as my wife would say.

So the short answer is yeah I like it, and with the different challenge setting and the additions of the skulls, i'll be playing it for a long long time.

My tag is Psychre for those Halo 3 night owls out there.

PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Great story!!

Wicked Pearl no está en línea Stack level 3

Mine is NYC WICKED .. I stood in line also . i love the series my self .

the only thing i dont like is how short the campaign is . they could have made it alot longer
    i beat it or normal with my newb girlfriend in 5 1/2 hrs
    Robert
    Sprint Rep

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re : Halo 3

I have been waiting for my replacement power supply since mine is burned and been waiting for 3 week :cry:
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

aglitch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4ed6d

well at least some people enjoy this game. i bought halo 3 because of peer pressure (my friends with xboxes) and i regret it so much. i played online almost instantly and it was ok. i liked riding around in the warthog shooting the turret but other than that the game let me down. i wish i could return it to the store. i found campaign to be incredibly boring too. made it past the first few checkpoints and then just quit. decided to play some Gears of War instead. My friends play halo because everyone has it, but we all agreed that gears was better. anyways, those are my 2 cents. BTW anyone looking to buy halo 3 let me know so i can put it up on eBay. lol

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

I will be glad to get a Xbox 360 so I can play Halo 3. Still stuck w/ my XBOX now as that era was BK(Before Kids, LOL)
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!