Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Professional athletes that cry about their multi million $$$ contracts, saying "I can't raise my ... Stackers' Lounge forum

jedd206 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404E130

Re: "Grinds My Gears"....

Advertisement

Professional athletes that cry about their multi million $$$ contracts, saying "I can't raise my family on 5 million a year"....try doing it on 50,000 a year you idiotAnimal rights activists that are up in arms over Mike Vick, but don't blink an eye at ABORTION....Anyone that abuses or mistreats their kids

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

It grinds my gears when people are allowed to keep children they clearly have no business raising.

Exhibit A: (Sorry I can't find the link to the video stream)

A woman was arrested after being caught on tape beating her 10 year old son in the middle of Wal-Mart. One blow bloodied his nose. She then dragged him into the parking lot before Cops arrived to arrest her. She was already on lifetime probation for abusing one of her other children. At least these kids survived. One of her children is dead, after it died from shaken baby syndrome, courtesy of her criminal record boyfriend. Why, oh why, was this woman allowed to keep these kids?

Wanting to grind my foot in her ***, or at least the child services case worker (surely she has one if she's on lifetime probation) that was asleep at the wheel...
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Damn LTF sh*t like that really grinds my gears as well. Makes me want to beat the crap out of the parent.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

And another thing....

it really grinds my gears when people post in forums and deliberately type the slang they talk with their friends.

woa i wuz like dis be crazy. how u sposed to get dis fone to work?

Sorry, I use slang like the rest of us, but the written word is totally different.

Am I just getting old and cranky?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

No, it's kids that are getting more and more annoying!! lol

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Yeah, but my son doesn't talk like this (yet...now knocking on wood)

He did go shopping for school clothes with my Mom (aka "The Spoiler")

He came home with a Basketball(ish) outfit. They were shorts, I guess, but they ended below his knees. *Sigh* where did I go wrong...

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

You know what grinds my gears are the styles of clothes out there for girls and how slutty the clothes look. The designers may think I want my 11 year old sister to dress like Britney Spears, but I sure the hell would never let her dress like that!!! Friggin hussey clothes, I hate it.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

is this length more your speed??

The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Can't wait to go home and see it. (Can't see photobuckets thru the work network. Gotta love the corporate blocks)

deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6

corporate blocks that lock you out of the paper airplane game.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu
    Can't wait to go home and see it. (Can't see photobuckets thru the work network. Gotta love the corporate blocks)
    you should be able to see it on your bb... if not i could ruin the suprise for ya if you want...
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

delise no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312F6678

What really grinds my gears...

-Snobbish retail workers... If I don't give you attitude, why must you?

-The length of time it takes for a PC to turn on

-The fact that my Mac has so many dents from dropping it and it won't break so I can replace it

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Quote Originally Posted by delise
    What really grinds my gears...

-Snobbish retail workers... If I don't give you attitude, why must you?

-The length of time it takes for a PC to turn on

-The fact that my Mac has so many dents from dropping it and it won't break so I can replace it
    I agree, i dont understand why they have to be snobbiesh and mean, although some people are just having a bad day but its still no reason to be snobbish and some become mean..

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

More stuff that grinds my gears:

Two faced people who don't have the kahonas to admit to someone's face what they really did, or how they really feel about a person...instead they put on a fake smile, pretend they're all buddy buddy, all the while stabbing you in the back.

Again I just gotta reiterate how much I detest jealous, bitter people who can't stand it when someone is better at something than they are. They think getting rid of the person will make THEM the best, lol sad and pathetic crapolla right there...especially when it's not taking place in a school yard but rather by grown adults who have no idea how to be an adult.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    More stuff that grinds my gears:

Two faced people who don't have the kahonas to admit to someone's face what they really did, or how they really feel about a person...instead they put on a fake smile, pretend they're all buddy buddy, all the while stabbing you in the back.

Again I just gotta reiterate how much I detest jealous, bitter people who can't stand it when someone is better at something than they are. They think getting rid of the person will make THEM the best, lol sad and pathetic crapolla right there...especially when it's not taking place in a school yard but rather by grown adults who have no idea how to be an adult.
    rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast