Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Not much really !! but peeps who have too much gears to grind I guess ... Stackers' Lounge forum

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: "Grinds My Gears"....

Advertisement

Not much really !! but peeps who have too much gears to grind I guess !!

And larry ranting !!
    Last edited by gazar; 05-22-2007 at 04:58 PM.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ mass produced cookie cutter radio programming pumping out the same stuff every day no matter where you are. Top 40, classic rock, pop, country and nothing else. They might as well say "Today's same s*** you hear all the time, all your life" no creativity, same two tracks from the same CDs.

russcrypto no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I agree Yellowfin, but I'll do ya one better. It REALLY grinds my gears that because of how much FM radio sucks, I pay for XM and it still sucks. I pay X amount for "better" and "commercial free" radio. Whatever! I get like 150 channels total, and I'll only listen to about 5 of them. Of those 5, none are commercial free. WTF?! I'm not talking about the commercials that are just telling you what's on later or on another channel. I'm talking about 5-10 minute info-mercials. XM, you can suck it!

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Oh!! This happened to me this morning on the way to work.....

I hate when your driving behind a big truck and he's spitting little rocks at you...and one of those little rocks just happens to make it to your windshield...and crack!!! Oh... that really grinds my gears!!

hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

...People who talk for the sake of beaing heard and have nothing to contribute to a conversation, but don't realize that themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.
    Last edited by hls811; 05-24-2007 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Automerged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Lindsey wants you to look at her boobies....but you cannot touch the boobies. lol

PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

You know what really grinds my gears? Nobody's come up with a new priest and a rabbi joke in like thirty years. Ya know? I mean, okay, ah, umm. Priest and a rabbi go, go onto the supermarket, and, uh, the priest wants to buy a ham. And the rabbi says, "Ah, I can't eat it. It's forbidden." Couldn't eat it. Not allowed, pigs are like superheroes to them. Is it perfect? No, but I, I don't see you coming up with anything. And that people is what grinds my gears

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Yea we need some fresh jokes...and Family Guy RULES man!!!
    Last edited by TanBucsFan; 05-24-2007 at 12:33 PM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

what grinds my gears are girls who think that because they are pretty they can do and get everything they want.

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Another thing that really tics me off...punk teenagers...not all...but some.... that have no respect for their elders...gone are the days they hold the door open for someone behind them....or getting up and allowing a pregnant woman to sit down in priority seating on the bus...Ottawa is now about to pass a bylaw to fine anyone that doesnt get up off their lazy a**...good job ottawa...someone needs to put these punks in their place! And to think that one day these kids will rule the world...scary thought!

michelle3 no está en línea Stack level 3

I never drop my pearl... we correction, on dry ground.

This weekend i dropped it twice in mudd and it got rained on when i accidently left it on the golf cart as i ran out to recover some speakers that were getting rained on too... so it acted retarded for a bit, came back to life after a few hours.

Poor phone has been through a lot.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

It REALLY grinds my gears when I hear or read about people who choose to commit suicide and take their kids with them. If you're life is so bad or you're so depressed that you feel you just can't go on any longer, that does not mean that your kids are suffering with you. Don't force them to suffer your same fate!!!!! A**holes!!!!!

michelle3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    It REALLY grinds my gears when I hear or read about people who choose to commit suicide and take their kids with them. If you're life is so bad or you're so depressed that you feel you just can't go on any longer, that does not mean that your kids are suffering with you. Don't force them to suffer your same fate!!!!! A**holes!!!!!
    Ironic you say that, not sure where you live.. but it was just on the news. A 23yr old mother found hanging in a closet with her 3 children.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle3
    Ironic you say that, not sure where you live.. but it was just on the news. A 23yr old mother found hanging in a closet with her 3 children.
    That's what made me say it....she's not the first parent to do it and probably won't be the last...that sh*t really pisses me off...poor babies. Did you hear the 8 month old (4th child) was still alive?? Thank god the woman's sister came when she did and the little one was still alive. Man that really upsets me.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast