Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

...Share with us... "What really grinds your gears?!" #1... You know what really grinds my ... Stackers' Lounge forum

crystalized no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

"Grinds My Gears"....

Advertisement

...Share with us... "What really grinds your gears?!"

#1... You know what really grinds my gears?! The fact that phone companies are OUTRAGEOUS.... and I just got slammed with a $400 bill from TMo for "water" damage on my old BB which THEY told me to send in. I cleaned that old BB I sent it with a damn q-tip!!! Their like... well it could be from it getting rained on or sweat.... well damn, what am I to do?! Carry my BB in a freakin ziploc bag?! Freakin Rediculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2... When people have cell phones that they NEVER answer or don't know how to return a phone call

#3... People that never follow through with what they say they'll do

...that's it... for NOW anyway...

crackie no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: "Grinds My Gears"....

I feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Haha I love the episode on Family Guy where Peter does the segment on what Grinds his Gears. Too damn funny!!

Anyway, what grinds my gears:

1. That our children are not protected in this country as they should be...that child molestors get off with less jail time than drug dealers and are put back on the streets to hunt our children again (such as John Couey).

2. The fact that our soldiers are coming home to VA Hospitals that are already over-crowded, over-booked with appointments, under funded and under staffed. That many are left homeless waiting months, even a year to get VA disability claims processed. Why don't our soldiers deserve a concert, or some celebrity gala where they collect $30 million dollars to help house, provide medical care and disability payments to our disabled veterans? The fact that Bush sits on his pompus a*ss dictating orders for war, preaching about how our soldiers need equipment and money for a stronger Army, but is neglecting to take care of them when they get home, broken, battered and bruised and in more need of our help than ever. I could literally fill a page up with my issues with the way veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan are being treated by our government. And for the record, no I'm not some bleeding heart liberal. I am a disabled veteran myself, I've been in the VA system for over 10 years and it was cracked and broken then and it's about to burst now. Desperate changes are needed and they were needed a decade ago.

3. People who drive in the fast lane going slow...then when you try to pass them they speed up just enough so you can't pass them but won't go any faster.

crystalized no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

^ ...Oooooh, nice point 'Tan'. I definately agree with ya... on #2... my dad works for the VA and he's a vet (not dissabled...) but yea, I totally see that ...and especially #3... man that makes me soooooo mad!!! LOL!!!

Another thing that really "grinds my gears" is children and animal abusers... I say 'death penalty instantly!' Totally uncalled for... I say, if you abuse them we should abuse you! haha...

Ok... I'm done for now.

fiz_x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21a311e6

Quote Originally Posted by crystalized
    ^ ...Oooooh, nice point 'Tan'. I definately agree with ya... on #2... my dad works for the VA and he's a vet (not dissabled...) but yea, I totally see that ...and especially #3... man that makes me soooooo mad!!! LOL!!!

Another thing that really "grinds my gears" is children and animal abusers... I say 'death penalty instantly!' Totally uncalled for... I say, if you abuse them we should abuse you! haha...

Ok... I'm done for now.
    Check out my myspace page and read my blog 'we are all human' www.myspace.com/fiz_x That guy should fry!

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by crystalized

#2... When people have cell phones that they NEVER answer or don't know how to return a phone call
    HA thats me!! BUT... I will reply to your text, email or IM within seconds.

BTW my wheels are grinded when someone uses all of the milk and puts it back in the fridge with one drop left. WTF? Just drink it, don't put it back.

And also when I see someone with an expensive phone, that treats it badly. Cell phone abusers should get death too! lol jk.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

1. People that talk on the phone when checking out. Geesh, some of them complains after checking out because something was wrong or some price discrepancy. Well WTF, you weren't paying attention earlier bitch. If you want to get a great customer service then dont talk on the while paying. Plus it holds the line.

Thats all i can think of now.

USArmyWife no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    2. The fact that our soldiers are coming home to VA Hospitals that are already over-crowded, over-booked with appointments, under funded and under staffed. That many are left homeless waiting months, even a year to get VA disability claims processed. Why don't our soldiers deserve a concert, or some celebrity gala where they collect $30 million dollars to help house, provide medical care and disability payments to our disabled veterans? The fact that Bush sits on his pompus a*ss dictating orders for war, preaching about how our soldiers need equipment and money for a stronger Army, but is neglecting to take care of them when they get home, broken, battered and bruised and in more need of our help than ever. I could literally fill a page up with my issues with the way veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan are being treated by our government. And for the record, no I'm not some bleeding heart liberal. I am a disabled veteran myself, I've been in the VA system for over 10 years and it was cracked and broken then and it's about to burst now. Desperate changes are needed and they were needed a decade ago.

Couldn't agree more. And also want to add that the fact that our soldiers, my husband included are stretched to god damn thin, and this rediculous extension has now devestated them. Bush whines and complains that our soliders are two few, we arnt getting the recruitment and reenlistment numbers we need... well no **** dumass. Maybe if you stop screwing over your employees, who are out dying for you and your BS cause then we wouldnt have a problem...
    I'm a Pirate Ninja !

PIN: 24082565

hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

"Ya know what grinds my gears.. YOU America.. F--- YOU"

Ok, had to tke the real quote from the movie and lighten things up just a little bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Quote Originally Posted by dasupaman23

BTW my wheels are grinded when someone uses all of the milk and puts it back in the fridge with one drop left. WTF? Just drink it, don't put it back.

lol...I could not agree with you more...and I've even heard the excuse... 'but my glass was full' ...it's a ducking drop..drink that milk!!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

What grinds me wheels (oh boy here goes)
    Well...
    1) I work in cellphone sales and my biggest thing is when people want to buy a blackberry or a very advanced device and they just want it to make calls not to use it for what its meant for. And then they get mad because its tp much device for them.
    2)when people can't follow basic instructions or directions. You wonder how they make it through life.
    3)when people think the world revolves around them and that their crap don't stink.
    4)peoples ingnorance today. No one wants to follow rules. No one wants a society with morals. And its really bad for future generations.
    5)tan's number 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

people on their cell phone in certain public environments - in a college class (I've had youngens and older people do this - irritating). One guy sat with his stupid BT headset in his ear the entire class, every class, and even took a call while lecture was going, wanted to smack the hell outta him! At least walk out of the room and take the call in the halway. (And this guy is in his upper 30's.)
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

What grinds my gears is people on their nextel with speakerphone enabled. I do not want to hear their conversations, yet I am forced to listen. I join in the conversation with them, get a odd look, but that usually gets the person to disable the speaker. God just thinking about that irks me.

deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6

What grinds my gears is going into a gas station to buy some gum and a pop and the attendant is talking on his cell phone and does not say one word to you.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

When my clutch wears out !!

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast