Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I lived in Dallas all my life until now, the Mavs are the only team ... Stackers' Lounge forum

NerdWeez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30f8565e

Re: Go mavs

Advertisement

I lived in Dallas all my life until now, the Mavs are the only team I'll ever root for.
    "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose his soul?" -Jesus Christ

krazed14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E18D0B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Its all about the Mavs, We're #1 right now!!! GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quest816 no está en línea Stack level 3

Best home and road team in the NBA. Dirk MVP. The whole team is MVP status. Didn't loose one game in Feb. Dirk player of the month Avery coach of the month. Just give us all the credit before we take it all. Only 20 or so games left until Dallas runs through the playoffs to the finals against Detroit. We will win it all. Mavz fan for life go Dallas!

Still waiting on the finals! Go Mavericks!

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

You will be waiting for awhile!!!!!!

The only team to beat us more than once is Golden State? What does that say?! Their coach was our coach. Moses your suns are having a hard time with Detroit tonight I see another lose for the lil suns!

Not a suns fan, just don't like MAVS, Im in Houston, and I know our glory days are over!!!!!!

Oh I see Moses I'm down with TX first. I see. Go mavs, spurs, and rockets. My mavs are the home team. Once Dallas gets this ring all the TX NBA teams will have a ring.

Houston's glory days aren't over. They have a good franchise its just the spurs and my mavs have IT, IT is that thing the cowboys have and in TX every thing is bigger and with all that fire power in TX somebody has to loose. Dallas has money, respect, and skills with that you can't loose. Don't count Yao and Tmac down. They have IT, but not when Dallas and spurs are included. Go Mavericks and any teams out of TX! Oh Moses after Dallas gets theirs it will be Houstons next.

I hope so. just every time I start cheering for the rockets, either Yao or Tmac goes down with an injury, just like the beginning of this season. Started off well, and then both went down. I think we have bad luck!!!!!!!

True! I think yao has a lot to learn he is not ready for the NBA and tmac is weak. I think tmac is good I like him its just he needs to play harder. They are a playoff team that is only a first rounder. You have to play Dallas and the Spurs for the division and that's Hard. Not very many teams can beat Dallas, spurs, and Houston in a row over and over again. Its not gonna happen. Mavs are number one and Dirk is MVP and should of been lay year.

Best team in the regular season 06-07! Home court all through playoffs!

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and it don't mean squat cause they can't beat the spurs unless dumb *** ref kicks the best player on the floor(Duncan) out the game. I see a tmac attack in the west! Bulls takin the East and the title!

Don't hate me I'm just telling the facts

Nice, they play the warriors first round, only team that Dallas hasn't beaten this year!!!!

quest816, what happened to those rings??? Best record don't mean crap when it comes to the playoffs???? Maybe next year!!!!!!

Yeah Right

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast