Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone got good tips ideas for dates to take a girl?... Stackers' Lounge forum

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7

girlfriend tips

Advertisement

Anyone got good tips ideas for dates to take a girl?

obsidian no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2162b5fd
    Start by taking her to get her own BB. This way she won't get jealous of all the time you spend on yours.

While you're doing that ask her what she likes to do and take notes.

Zoo's and Aquariums are good too.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyL65 View Post
    Anyone got good tips ideas for dates to take a girl?
    Angry.
    Black.
    Berry.
    User.

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    She think I crazy if did that lol!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

snowboarder61 no está en línea Stack level 1

She'll understand the craziness behind it though after a bit!

IIRC you live in tacoma according to one of your other thread i've seen? What about taking her out to dinner down on the waterfront? There's a few nice places down there... or maybe even up north near seattle/bellevue/redmond area.. there are some really nice places up there (insert-some are very spendy)... as far as other things to do/check out, just depends on what she likes to do? we got plenty of lakes around, none i would suggest swimming in though! if either of you like bowling/drinking, there is a place up in bellevue right near the mall called Lucky strike! It's newer and definately a cool place to check out!

There's endless possibilities, just depends on what you guys want to do!

HTH

Brandon

shftatsix no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242CE81D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ omg don't go to lucky strike that place is VERY expensive. My buddy's work took her up there for team building and she said it wouldve been around $75 a game/hr plus there is a dress code

Quote Originally Posted by shftatsix View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ omg don't go to lucky strike that place is VERY expensive. My buddy's work took her up there for team building and she said it wouldve been around $75 a game/hr plus there is a dress code
    nah that's only after like 10 pm.... i've been up there during the day.. games are around 5 bucks a person i beleive it was, alittle higher than most around here but not super bad.... during the day children are allowed in the lane area....

so the game/hour fee plus dress code is a no go bud... only at night and that was probably on a high volume night like thursday-saturday....

i've been to the one in Las Vegas and here... both pretty cool places....

EDIT: it says they have a dress code, but pretty much look like no athletic gear ie, sweats/warmups, ect. worn in there... so you were right there is a dress code... lol
    Last edited by snowboarder61; 05-28-2008 at 06:19 AM.

PIN/ID
    242CE81D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yea it was a sat night, gotta give it up for Lexus of bellevue for paying for her entire crew that night and and I THINK they even picked up the tab for everyone too.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yea it was a sat night, gotta give it up for Lexus of bellevue for paying for her entire crew that night and and I THINK they even picked up the tab for everyone too.
    Yeah it was probably because it was a private party per say too! i know they charge more for those if they are over a certain size group.... must be nice though!

Troy,

here's the site if you want to check it out.... http://www.bowlluckystrike.com/

it's alittle spendier than your average place, but pretty cool i think! they have a killer lounge too!

Depending on how girly she is, you could always take her and do something outdoors... go for a hike up near MT. Rainier or one of the many passes we have around here... depending on how close you two are and she doesn't freak out on you, there's always camping.... we have plenty of spots for that here in washington..

PIN/ID
    242CE81D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ haha yea and on the outdoor tip, if you wanna try something a little less ordinary but a lot of fun, there is a discgolf course in north Tacoma. Free, fun, and outdoors. Just need some frisbees!

PIN/ID
    242CE81D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ oh and good call on that camping bit, I just got back from camping in Athol ID, for memorial day right across the highway from silverwood theme park.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ oh and good call on that camping bit, I just got back from camping in Athol ID, for memorial day right across the highway from silverwood theme park.
    Just south of Sand Point right? i've driven by it numerous times... looks like good camping up that way...

Disc golf is pretty fun, only played once, but hey that's another idea...

btw you have a pin shft... can't pm...

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    You kind of have to taylor a date to the women, Almost all women love horses, but not all women will want to go riding. So although we can give you a ton of Ideas I am sure It all boils down to what kind of women she is. I girly girl, will not take to fishing and camping to well in most cases.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Ropes4u no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24641e20
    Take her flying, skydiving or rock climbing at an indoor gym . Everyone I have ever taken has enjoyed all of the above. Short flights around the area can usually be found at the local airport, for a cheap date a picnic in the mountains or beach usually score well. Last resort mad dog and a ride in the gremlin (joking)

obsidian no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2162b5fd
    That's good!

The sooner she realizes that the more she'll accept your quirks. Really, disclosure of insanity is always a good thing.

Bungee jumping is another way of loosening inhibitions...

Angry.
    Black.
    Berry.
    User.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by obsidian View Post
    That's good!

The sooner she realizes that the more she'll accept your quirks. Really, disclosure of insanity is always a good thing.

Bungee jumping is another way of loosening inhibitions...

Inhibitions?? they still make girls with those... From all the girls gone wild vidoes they make figgured.... Um Never mind LOL Try a Margarita.. that always lossens the old wifey up. That or just plain old cash.
    (Marrage is after all just legalized prostitution)
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast