Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Its not necessarily a bad thing. In some cases depending on how she looks you ... Stackers' Lounge forum

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6

Advertisement

Its not necessarily a bad thing. In some cases depending on how she looks you just can't help it. However, do be careful. If you like the girl, you may want to put a hold on the making out area to get to know her better. In some cases that only clouds your perception of that person.

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Making out on the first date!!?? Woo. High five. Never too soon! But if she is not an avid berry user you may be headed up a road of hard times. Good luck with it regards cHAd~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    It appears to me that it was just a "hit and run". The only victim here was your blackberry.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I don't think making out on the first date like that is bad. Just don't take it too far too fast and get to know her, that way you know what you are getting into.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    This must be what they call an of topic discussion

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    how old are you?
    If your looking for a long term committed thing take it slow.
    If your looking for a dime for the weekend or something, then it doesnt matter.
    "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
    -George Washington Carver

sweet_pants no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Jus Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Does she own a Blackberry?

If not, the answer is yes, you made out to soon.

Classic!!!!!
    "It Is What It Is"

sweet_pants no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Jus Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by macallik View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I don't think making out on the first date like that is bad. Just don't take it too far too fast and get to know her, that way you know what you are getting into.

Wow! There r still men who actually believe that getting to know u FIRST is a good thing?

How wonderful!!
    "It Is What It Is"

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    kissing on the lips a few times may or may not be considered making out

if you had to come up for air that was making out haha...
    were you drunk? makes all the difference...

dont sweat it.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Not sure if that was a BB question.. But I think that each relationship goes at different pace. Some move faster than others. Why, are you unhappy ? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i agree with Mr. Carter on the relationship pace as well as saukrateaz's comment stating how far you wanna take the relationship, if you wanna do the till death do you part thing with her get to know her, I got a buddy who rushed into a marriage cause his mom wanted him to they never got to know each other and now sadly after a whole 17 months there single again thank GOD no kids were produce but she turned out to be a control freak and in bed a, a no freak after the I do's the sex be came I don't's as in I don't want to I have a _______ fill in the blank with what ever you want, but I'd suggest you be straight forward with her if you just stop wanting to kiss her cold turkey no warning no explanation she gonna think you don't like her and you will loose her.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Does she share the addiction??? 1st things 1st!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. H View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i agree with Mr. Carter on the relationship pace as well as saukrateaz's comment stating how far you wanna take the relationship, if you wanna do the till death do you part thing with her get to know her, I got a buddy who rushed into a marriage cause his mom wanted him to they never got to know each other and now sadly after a whole 17 months there single again thank GOD no kids were produce but she turned out to be a control freak and in bed a, a no freak after the I do's the sex be came I don't's as in I don't want to I have a _______ fill in the blank with what ever you want, but I'd suggest you be straight forward with her if you just stop wanting to kiss her cold turkey no warning no explanation she gonna think you don't like her and you will loose her.
    im sorry man but thats a mommas boy str8 up! my mom has been tellin me i need to get married forever. she also says she wants grandkids.

i reply with "Mom, im 24. Im in no hurry for either of the 2." or "Mom, you dont even look like a grandmother, when you look like one, ill get you some grandchildren."

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    nothing wrong with a kiss, especially if you meet after work for a few martini's. lol
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    As long as she was okay with it, it wasn't too soon. What else did you guys do!?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast