Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

A month? I don't know where you live my friend but in Miami, you should ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Stugatzz no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

A month? I don't know where you live my friend but in Miami, you should have sealed the deal by the 1 month mark. If she doesn't even want a kiss by now, she's not into you man. Sorry to break it to you. Girls don't hold out like that for a kiss anymore. We're not in the 1930's.

Make a move. Females like a guy with confidence. Buy her a dozen red roses (red roses signify love which will show her what your about), take her out to a nice dinner where you can talk and then take her for a walk somewhere. Again, I don't know where you live but down here the beach works wonders. While your walking, set it up right, and kiss her. If she's real into it, drop her down to the sand and handle yours. Trust me man, cockiness and confidence go a lot farther then "waiting for the right time". And definitely don't come on a Blackberry forum and ask for advice on a female.

For those who are gonna comment, yes I am young but I'm not a little boy. I'm 24. I do know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by Stugatzz; 05-20-2008 at 05:52 PM.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatzz View Post
    A month? I don't know where you live my friend but in Miami, you should have sealed the deal by the 1 month mark. If she doesn't even want a kiss by now, she's not into you man. Sorry to break it to you. Girls don't hold out like that for a kiss anymore. We're not in the 1930's.

Make a move. Females like a guy with confidence. Buy her a dozen red roses (red roses signify love which will show her what your about), take her out to a nice dinner where you can talk and then take her for a walk somewhere. Again, I don't know where you live but down here the beach works wonders. While your walking, set it up right, and kiss her. If she's real into it, drop her down to the sand and handle yours. Trust me man, cockiness and confidence go a lot farther then "waiting for the right time".

For those who are gonna comment, yes I am young but I'm not a little boy. I'm 24. I do know what I'm talking about.
    I disagree about the confidince and cockiness going hand and hand. Nobody likes anyone who's into themselves, men or women! Don't be cocky, but confidence is a huge roll! As far as spending a month with her, I agree with you that the kiss should've happened hella long ago!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Only in the Stacks!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    Ask her if she likes movies about gladiators
    You and I need to talk......lol gladiators pffft

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    This has gone to be a really long thread. lol.

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think some of you dont know the difference between "the girl you take home top mom" and the girl who sleeps with a new guy every two weeks ;-).

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by tippmann15 View Post
    I think some of you dont know the difference between "the girl you take home to mom" and the girl who sleeps with a new guy every two weeks ;-).

LMAO!

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    It has gone on to be a really long thread but I'll add my two cents...

I think tippmann is right, what type of girl are you hoping to date? Do you want the quick fling (hope you have money to buy endless amounts of medication to cure whatever you get with these kinds of men/women) or do you want the type you can take home to mom & dad.

I'm dating a girl now, going on 11 months, and it was right at a month before we kissed. It was the 4th date and it was after we went to a very nice location and a nice walk and then dinner. We are now planning our wedding and she is by far the most fabulous woman I have ever met. (See my blog for more)

Some people like to take relationships slow because they've been hurt or they don't want to put any "expectations" out there that "I am going to sleep with you in the first week", etc.

Good luck and I hope y'all have a long-lasting relationship.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by audreypearl View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i didn't know you can ask for love help here! Not that I need any but who knows. Is it fair to say that you can ask pretty much anything on pinstack now? Cause thatll be awesome!
    To some degree if like this it's in Social Networking...
    But we prefer BB topics otherwise.

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    This is so sweet!

Straight up... when you're ready Troy...go for it. If you feel pressured, or the "need", then don't do it. You'll know the time is right when you make the move. Don't be afraid, I doubt she'll bite...yet ;-).

As for cockiness/confidence, they're separate. Nothin' wrong with being confident, but cocky - guy or gurl, isn't a turn on. Besides, why do they need a significant other when they already love themselves so much?

Regardless, if you want a lady to date, take your time, what's the rush? But if you want a gurl you have to sneak into the house (to avoid mom..*wink wink*) then make a move off the bat, the only way to hit one out of the park is to take a swing.

Hope it all works out for you Troy - it'll all come with time my man.
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

EthanCole Guest
    Come on! This thread was posted a long time ago! He's probably WWAAAYYY PAST kissing by now... lol!

th0575 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245BA541
    The Day Before You Wrote This Poste!
    NOTHING IS TO DIFFICULT AND NOT TRYING IS THE ONLY FAILURE!

ALWAYS WATCHING!

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    Never ever buy a woman flowers. She won't respect you. Woman want a man they have to chase to get and keep. Once the chase is over, they get bored with you. My wife had a boyfriend who constantly bought her flowers. She kicked him to the curb and married me. Go to askmen.com and check out the program from Doc Love.

adam.sn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4c7dab38
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonroth View Post
    nice guys dont necessarily finish last, but that isnt good enough for me. i wont settle for anything less than finishing first.
    lol - women don't always appreciate it when you "finish first"... Bahahahahahahah

Just joking around.

In all seriousness go to www.seductionbase.com

Great website.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    Some girls like the ballsy type of guys... most girls like respective guys. For a dude who's respected this girl for a full month he needs to repesctively make a move. If he'd done it by the 3rd date or sometime the first week of seeing her, just going for it would've been good enough.

You have to read women, body language says it all.

Okay, no better idea....

Any women reading this thread, which do you prefer? A guy who just goes for what he wants, or do you want a guy interested in what you want?
    I would love to be with a guy who is interested in me but also who wants to be in a committed relationship. In my last relationship, I fell too hard too fast (within weeks after meeting him online) before I found out what the guy was really like. We did have a good relationship but it fell apart in the end because he would not listen to what I wanted or needed and he started doing things on our family plan bill and I was the one who ended up paying for it all.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast