Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

A month ago....... Stackers' Lounge forum

ericcif no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

A month ago....

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    I woman likes a guy to take charge, respectully of course, but a woman Likes to know she is taken care of.

Not all women (though I for one do)....if you firmly believe this....there is a HUGE world that you need to be walked into!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Not all women (though I for one do)....if you firmly believe this....there is a HUGE world that you need to be walked into!

At My age I have a fairly good sampling of women, ( my wife never lets me forget) Even the most dominate women, on some level want to know that their man can take charge. I have sen relation shipps where the woman is in TOTAL charge and neither one of them was very happy. The Key is to have a partnership, I did't Mean the MAN has to be boss, but be able to respectfully take charge. Maybe i am a bit old fashion in my thinking, and these are the glasses i see the world with, but I don't think it is to far from the truth. I also conceed the point that there is no one size fits all lable that can be applied to any group. My Ramblings are general world truths, as the old Redneck sees them!
    Last edited by pda.teck; 05-19-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: MAJOR spelling error, changed the whole meaning OOOPS
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

phamtastic83 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanerkan View Post
    BUY HER a BLACKBERRY )))))))))

haha there are the pros and cons when buying your gf a blackberry. i bought my gf one. she loves it and now understands why i bring it to bed with me. but on the other hand, i feel she love her blackberry more then she loves me. lol!

PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    I got My wife one, but we have rules, either we are both talking on them or they are both set to phone only. when it is our time it stays as such. We got better things to play with in bed then a BB!
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyL65 View Post
    I been dating this girl for about a month when right time to kiss her and get her flowers?
    Dude I have experience in this matter. Go in to hug her and kiss her on the forehead. Hold he a minute then go for the cheek. She'll think you're making the move a she'll move her head up to yours if she wants to, or keep it down if she doesn't. This shoulda been something you did on the 3rd date. Don't slip the tongue unless she opens her mouth a little. An open mouth means she wants to. Make sure you pay attention to her body language.

rememeber, tilting her head towards you means you're in, keeping it down means she doesn't want it so don't force it.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonroth View Post
    lol.. this guy doesnt have too bad of an approach, but girls like a guy with balls, and that's kinda a pansy *** way of doing it. Just go for it, no hesitation, and if she doesnt go for it, then kick her to the curb and move on to someone who is actually into you! lol

Well I agree he dose have some working knowlage of the fairer Sex, but man after a month he should know exactly where he stands, a woman actully knows how far she is going to let you go with in the first 5 minutes, this is why first impressions are the most important. It is very hard to dig your self out of a bad first impression. I think she just wants to be friends if after a month he has no clue.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Hello.. Do we know the outcome? Did you kiss her?????

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonroth View Post
    lol.. this guy doesnt have too bad of an approach, but girls like a guy with balls, and that's kinda a pansy *** way of doing it. Just go for it, no hesitation, and if she doesnt go for it, then kick her to the curb and move on to someone who is actually into you! lol
    Some girls like the ballsy type of guys... most girls like respective guys. For a dude who's respected this girl for a full month he needs to repesctively make a move. If he'd done it by the 3rd date or sometime the first week of seeing her, just going for it would've been good enough.

You have to read women, body language says it all.

Okay, no better idea....

Any women reading this thread, which do you prefer? A guy who just goes for what he wants, or do you want a guy interested in what you want?
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 06-05-2008 at 03:45 PM.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Dr.Love is in the house

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i didn't know you can ask for love help here! Not that I need any but who knows. Is it fair to say that you can ask pretty much anything on pinstack now? Cause thatll be awesome!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    This is kind of a weird thread though...

free2saute no está en línea Stack level 3
    sorry 2 say he kissed her and he died .....................lol

PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by audreypearl View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i didn't know you can ask for love help here! Not that I need any but who knows. Is it fair to say that you can ask pretty much anything on pinstack now? Cause thatll be awesome!

Agreed! Advice for the Love lorn.... From some of the geekyest in the world
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE
    Quote Originally Posted by free2saute View Post
    sorry 2 say he kissed her and he died