So, Sunday the wife and I go to her grandmother's home for noon meal. I ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Funny Story...

Advertisement

So, Sunday the wife and I go to her grandmother's home for noon meal. I sat at the bar eating some of the hottest asado I think I have EVER had. Sweating, red-faced, the whole 9 yards. While I was eating, a friend message me on AIM via the Jivetalk on my BB. So, we sent a few messages back and forth (he was trying to convince me to drive an hour and a half for a show... but I had to work the rest of the day.) Anyhow, after I was finished talking to him I sat the BB down on the bar next to me and continued eating. My wife came and sat next to me a bit later. She looked down at the empty holster and her face went red and flustered. "Where's your Blackberry???" The waver in her voice was none other than panic. I pointed over to where at laid on the bar (never farther than arm's reach lol.) She sighed relief, and said "Oh my God, that was scary... I hope I never see that and you don't know it's gone" She then said, "If I ever see that again, I'm not saying a word to you and I'm leaving the country!"

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Funny Story...

hahahaha

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

thats crazy, i think thats happened to most of us, hey brad can you do me a favor and send me a pin. i messed my bb up and lost everything. here my pin 23e24922

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Pin sent.