I am so angry. Watch a wonderful race yesterday which had a very exciting end. ... Stackers' Lounge forum

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Formula 1 shoots itsself in the foot again

Advertisement

I am so angry. Watch a wonderful race yesterday which had a very exciting end. Now I learn that Hamilton, who won the race fair and square, has been stripped of the win. WTF. This is supposedly for an overtaking manoeuvre which they gave him a 20 second penalty I seen nothing wrong with the move but because he is not in a Ferrari there is a problem. The other week a Ferrari driver nearly crashed into another car in the pits as it exited its pit area. They got a small fine and that's it. I have been watching F1 for over 25 years and this is maddness, one rule for Ferrari and another for everyone else.
    Rant over

S58Player no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    8707V
    As an F1 Nut here in Australia, the Stewards gave him a 25 second penalty because he gained an unfair advantage over Raikkinon, but then Hamilton gave it back ever so slowly but used the slip stream of Raikkinon to overtake with ease, but hey thats F1 and there been plenty of other scraps gone on that we could deem unfair but F1 is in a political Zone that even the NSA cant snoop on

my .02 and im not a ferrari lover either