So, I've had this Best Buy gift card for almost a year and I never ... Stackers' Lounge forum

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4

for the 360 addicts on the stacks!

Advertisement

So, I've had this Best Buy gift card for almost a year and I never had an idea of what to buy until the new red/black limited edition 360 controller came out. I read it on the spotlight page of my dashboard and bolted it to the nearest Best Buy. The controller looks great in person, but I'm a heavy messenger/typer on XBL with my chat pad. There's only room for one "lead" controller in my gaming, and this red/black one was definitely it. One problem though.. the white chat pad looked extremely stupid attached to it, so I did this..

First, here's the new controller:

Niiiice..

It looks ok now, but it has to be redone. I couldn't wait to put it back together so I kinda screwed up some of the paint. When the can says fully dry in 24 hours, it means just that.

I'm thinking about trying to put it in the oven and baking the paint on, but I've no idea how to do that yet. Any suggestions would be cool.

pwnt.
    /nonsense

XBL: MursePaolo

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Nice job!!! Not sure with the paint baking thingy... but It does look great!!! I'm a 360 addict myself... you can add me if you like Gamertag = impak082475