Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. but hey, your "stealers" are doing good without Cowher ... Stackers' Lounge forum

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Re: Football Fans! Wanna wager...

Advertisement

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

but hey, your "stealers" are doing good without Cowher

and cowher picked us to go to the superbowl this year too!
    Cingular is now the new at&t

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

my chargers are 1-2

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GBallew

Hate to say it but winning the Super Bowl made me sick of the "stealers". All you would hear about for the next six months was nonstop Steeler talk on the tv, radio, ect. I was sort of glad when they stunk in 06. Still think you will be sporting black and gold though.

PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

It'll be a good game. especially if we pick it up. We're still not playing up to our potenial.

gixxer frog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

Cowher also picked us to be 3rd in our division... looks like we r doin alil better than what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Prorock
    Hate to say it but winning the Super Bowl made me sick of the "stealers". All you would hear about for the next six months was nonstop Steeler talk on the tv, radio, ect. I was sort of glad when they stunk in 06. Still think you will be sporting black and gold though.
    haha and it was sweet to be the first AFC team to have 5 rings... hopefully they will make six this yr. and if u hate that then i take it u dont go to any steeler games... u cant go anywhere downtown without seeing someone dressed in black n gold.
    http://gixxerfrog.100webspace.net - my website - themes

PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer frog
    u cant go anywhere downtown without seeing someone dressed in black n gold.
    Welcome to any town with a decent Football team. Doesnt matter where you go, I'm sure that if you go to Miami even, you'll see somebody sporting a Dolphins jersey.

PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

Welcome to any town with a decent Football team. Doesnt matter where you go, I'm sure that if you go to Miami even, you'll see somebody sporting a Dolphins jersey.
    but go to a steelers game that is not in the burgh... like sun. game is in Az... bet there are just as many Az fans at their are pitt fans... .thats how all their games r... anywhere you go its almost like a home game... look at the superbowl when they played seahawks... everyone said it felt like a home game. on the local news they were broadcasting live they even said it feels like we r in pittsburgh.

PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

there are reasons behind that...

a: The Superbowl was really close to Pittsburgh, what was it, a 3 hour drive or something...withing driving distance.

b: if so many people weren't flooding away from Pittsburgh, you wouldn't have that many people at away games.

c: your getting ahead of yourself saying there will be as many steeler fans as the home team...thats just irrational thinking

PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

im not getting ahead of myself. we r just have a real good fans that travel to watch em... its funny cuz i went to the last game (vs san fran) and i heard about 6 49er fans - they were from san fran and they all commented - at diff times that this stadium is nuts - the fans they havent seen anything like it here. one guy was tlakin to someone on his cell phone at the end of the game (last few mins) and he said he has never seen anything like this. ppl r in the parkin lots at 8 am parkin lots r filled miles away with tailgaters (ppl have dj mixers up with tons of speakers... TONS of food/beer anything you can think of) he was tellin this on the phone... and like i said all the other 49er fans came here and said they never seen this, they said the fans r just nuts. and its not that ppl are leaving from pittsburgh thats y we have fans at games. and hell when i was headed to the game a older guy was talkin to me saying he travels 9 hrs by car and makes it a weekend thing - trys to get at least 1 to 2 games a yr. so i wouldnt care if the superbowl was in seattle i bet u there still would be more pitt fans.... but then agian ur prob. right since all the pitt ppl r moving away from pittsburgh right.

PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

Quote Originally Posted by Prorock
    You got yourself a bet my man! Good Luck.
    haha hes gonna need it, id put a wager on a college football team vs seattle

Ouch.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Just for the record I am not anti-Steeler, just don't want to think about football from March to August. After that it is just about all I think about.

PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

What are you forgetting here??

SEATTLE'S NOT A BAD TEAM ANYMORE!

There was a time (I'll admit it...) that I was almost embarrased to say I was a Seahawk Fan. But that's just not the case anymore. We've been to the Super Bowl...and we lost to your team, all bickering and foul calling by the ref's aside...we lost.

It was our First Super Bowl, I don't think there are many teams that have won the Super Bowl on their first time there.

So before you go spouting your uneducated thoughts about a College team beating a Pro team, think about things a bit.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hey man I like Seattle! I've had S.A. and other Seahawks on my fantasy squad for years.

PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    What's there to think about? All I'm sayin is Seattle isn't that great of a team, I wouldn't wager anything on them. But since they really don't have anyone hard to play against besides what 2 or 3 teams. And about winning your first super bowl its possible and if they did win on their first that's what makes a team a really good team, but the cry babies like yourself have to make an excuse up. Everyone knew the steelers were gonna win. So all you do is say the refs cheated or whatever your complaining about. So whatever man I'm not gonna argue with your ace... Goodluck with the bets and the rest of the season

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast