Perhaps equally as big an addiction as the Crackberry itself, though not always in the ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Food Network!

Advertisement

Perhaps equally as big an addiction as the Crackberry itself, though not always in the palm of my hand, is definitely the Food Network. I live by that stuff--not only do I cook extensively at home, but am actually finding myself pursuing a career in cooking since it stoked the creative fire more for me. I almost never miss an episode of Iron Chef and love Everyday Italian, Molto Mario, Good Eats, Emeril, Ace of Cakes, Ham on the Street, and Bobby Flay's various stuff. Over half of my day every day it seems is spent in some way thinking of and/or working with food.

Who here's also hopelessly in love with watching and making food?

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Re: Food Network!

Hmm...I guess everyone has their mouth full?

514HH no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I almost pursued a career in culinary arts but even though I chose not to, I'm still always in the kitchen working on something when I can.

I'm in Canada, so we get Food TV which has most of the same programming as Food Network, but not identical. I find myself getting a lot of recipes from there. Molto Mario is a great show, Man Food has a lot of great ideas and Everyday Italian... well.. that show has the best looking host on the network! Lol. Oh...and her food is great too!