Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354 LastLast

I feel you on that one. My last phone was a motorola almost a year ... Stackers' Lounge forum

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I feel you on that one. My last phone was a motorola almost a year and a half ago. Glad you're a phone wiz at work now, too bad I can't seem to get it to work in 4.5. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    I still haven't figured out where to get tmobile 4.5 for the 8100 lol I thought blackberry would have had html email a long time ago, but rim is slow with a lot of things *cough* video camera *cough*
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

Hello neon. How are you today?
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

What carrier are you on? There are tons of official 4.5 releases out, though don't look for video on the 8100, I had to hack mine and it only records in green/purple.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I am on T-mobile. They rarely keep up with the times.

Tmo doesn't have an official release yet, and don't hold your breath waiting for one. They seem to care more about their newer devices. I'm on the same, i'm using the 4.5.0.55 from vodaphone.

The one from vodaphone will work on mine? I havent really read anything about it. I rely on my phone too much to have anything with lots of bugs though.

Yeah, you just have to delete the vendor.xml file when you go to install it. Go over to the rim os forums and they have a sticky for the latest os. When you get to the blackberry page, look for maxis, I believe they have the 4.5.0.81.

I will go look now. I really want html email, but don't know if it is worth the bugs, if I do get them. Thanks.

Let me know if you need help, I've done it about 10 times to my phone.

And I run the 4.5.0.55 with very little bugs other that a couple compatibility issues. Make sure you take off color pearl if you have it and use blingball instead. And you'll love the new browser.

I cant find the rim os thread lol I am looking and searching, but the I searched for redirects me to the main page, lol

I still dont know how I got better on a blackberry than a computer, lol

I'll get you the link, give me a couple minutes.

I have to wait a whole few minutes? You are killing me! lol Thanks

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ll_models.html
    Finally found it, they moved everything around on me.