Kinda of a odd place to post this but I wanted to find out if ... Stackers' Lounge forum

tego10122 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC

Face Shaving Problem

Advertisement

Kinda of a odd place to post this but I wanted to find out if anyone else has this problem & what they do to deal with it.

Ok, I've used all kinds of razors; cheap ones, expensive ones, straight edge, & old school. All types of shaving creams/gels; Sensitive Skin, Razor Bump Treatment Gel, Regular Gel, Bar of Soap, Shaving Soap, etc.

Heres my issue, instead of my facial hairs growing straight out. They curl around and go into my skin, because they curl around and go into my skin they infect my skin I get bumps & bumps filled with pus(sorry). My Question is does anyone else have this problem or had this problem I've been looking around for a resolution since for ever and I can't find it.
    Twitter / Facebook / Portfolio
    1,000 Business Cards. Designed, Printed, Shipped to your door step. For $125.00
    Your Creative Monster ©

yadude no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    316660E5
    I don't know if your a brotha(black) or not. But a wide majority of brothas I know, can't use any the of razors. They have to use electric clippers or electric razors. The ill thing about it is they can shave their heads with a razor, but not they face. I got the problem the other way around. I can use a razor on my face, but not my head.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC
    I'm spanish, what happens is when I shave I have to have my sister or who ever take a tweezer to my face & pull the remaining ingrown hairs out of my face. It's getting to the point were I don't even want my beard anymore.
    Your Creative Monster ©

yadude no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    316660E5
    hummm...give clippers a shot. maybe shave more frequently.

PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC
    Thats what i'll try, clippers and ill shave every other day
    Your Creative Monster ©

MADBRADNYC no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have used Magic Shave for years (shown by my father), and it works very well for my head and face. I just use a barber's brush to "paint" it on, wait for 3-5 minutes, then use a separate washcloth in the shower for my head & face. Some use a spatula, smooth edged butter knife, or tongue depressers.

I only use the powders-gold can (mostly), or the silver can (sometimes). Beware, the blue can stinks to high heaven!!

It does come pre-mixed (like toothpaste), but I like to make my own consistency.

Check it out here. You can buy it in any mainstream drugstore, African beauty supplier, or corner bodega.

http://www.softsheen-carson.com/_us/...agicshave.aspx

Hope this helps bro.

JoshKingston no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just don't ever clean shave, trim it down to either number 2 or number 3..
    It really just depends on the mood that I'm in... Thank god my GF like a little stubble all the time
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

svirish07 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30697D45
    use after shave of some sort when you finish shaving, that should help out

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Good luck!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    I had this problem many years ago and it disappeared after a couple of weeks when I switched to a Remington electric Razor.....but, you need to use a pre-shave lotion like Williams or a comparable brand with an electric razor.....just keep trying.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT