I've been cheating on the Stacks. I've played you dirty with BiteFight. A friend of ... Stackers' Lounge forum

CrackBerry08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ec9936

Extracurricular Activities

Advertisement

I've been cheating on the Stacks. I've played you dirty with BiteFight. A friend of mine got me hooked, and, well, I'm hooked.

If anyone wants to be bitten and turned into a vampire by yours truly, private message me and I'll give you the link.

Just think, you'll be able to see "You were brought into being by GodInFlesh" every time you log onto BF . I nap now.
    You can find some pretty interesting satellite images of interesting places. C'mon, try it, you'll like it.

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: Extracurricular Activities

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sounds very interesting. But after my longstanding relationship with bejeweled I am not sure I am ready to commit to another game

PIN/ID
    23ec9936

Quote Originally Posted by PDUB204
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sounds very interesting. But after my longstanding relationship with bejeweled I am not sure I am ready to commit to another game
    I used to love Bejeweled, but then I got hooked on Chuzzle.

Anyways, BiteFight is kinda like a pen and paper RPG, just without the pens, papers or story line.
    There are Vampires and Werewolves locked in an eternal struggle and what not (especially what not).
    You're either a Vampire or a Werewolf. You go hunting or do menial tasks like grave work to get funds and experience points. With the funds you either improve your skills or buy weapons, armor and items. You can also attack the other side in hopes that you'll get money. Then there are clans you can join. The benefit of being part of a clan is that if you're being attacked by one enemy over and over, the higher leveled peeps in your clan can go teach that enemy a lesson. Sounds like fun, right? I need to get a life.

Anyways, it's a free game. My persona is on BiteFight Server 3. If you want that I should bite you and make you a Vampire, this here is the link: http://s3.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=81291. The main page is http://bitefight.org/.

When are they going to make a game with Ninjas fighting Pirates?
    You can find some pretty interesting satellite images of interesting places. C'mon, try it, you'll like it.

Souly no está en línea Stack level 2
    I clicked the link and the page that came up remind me of that movie where everybody who plays the game dies how they die in the game I pushed my back button asap, lmao

PIN/ID
    23ec9936

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Vampires don't die... They live forever! I'm not too sure about werewolves, though. Lmao

You can't die in BiteFight.

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

i thought vampires could die via silver spikes, sunlight, and other random crap like that... lycanthropes, however, suffer similarly to us humans....

as for non-pinstck activities... oh boy there's a whole lot.