I know I'm famous for posting useless threads but just bare with me on this ... Stackers' Lounge forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

explain your user name and how your avatar relates to you.

Advertisement

I know I'm famous for posting useless threads but just bare with me on this one...

as for me the avatar you see is an image of "R2 D2" from STAR WARS...im a fan of the movie

as for the user name its my initials .

...how about you ???
    Last edited by KTW; 02-15-2013 at 03:48 AM.

iNurse no está en línea Stack Professional
    i am addicted to my iPhone and i am an RN!

My avatar ..... well, ... I will leave it at that!
    :) iNurse :)

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I am pretty unimaginative, a few letters from my surname, my first name and middle initial. The avatar is my Rottweiler....probably why I am still using a BB
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

I'm a fan of the rock band Van Halen and used the name of their first bass player. I think everyone at the Stacks thinks this is my real name.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Me. Never liked pseudonyms or similar. I'm with Dave . It's not lack of imagination though, it's more character. As for the avatar, I'll not identify my dog. I'm ugly enough.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Pretty simple, I have 13 grandchildren and most of the younger ones always called me papa, my nickname from the construction trades is mag. And the avatar is the old geezer with all the grandkids. I think I graduated to Pops lately.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Villordsutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9320; en-GB) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.398 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Me. Well many years back on the Internet there was a chat room (lots of rooms in there too) called The Park. I used to call myself HAL9000, but after a while I thought this isn't very original and could be mistaken for someone else. So afer looking around for sometime I was watching the news when 'Screaming' Lord Sutch from the Monster Raving Looney Party (a real political party here in the UK) and thought he guy looked fairly nasty, even though he is supposed to be 'BIG FUN' so I tried my name as

Evil Lord Sutch

But it wouldn't accept as it contained to many characters so I went for Villordsutch.

I've had this name now for over 15 years and some friends refuse to accept my real name and insist on calling me Vil.
    I like to be nice. If I appear stupid I'm not trolling I'm just that stupid.
    Follow me on Twitter - @Villordsutch

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Villordsutch View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9320; en-GB) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.398 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Me. Well many years back on the Internet there was a chat room (lots of rooms in there too) called The Park. I used to call myself HAL9000, but after a while I thought this isn't very original and could be mistaken for someone else. So afer looking around for sometime I was watching the news when 'Screaming' Lord Sutch from the Monster Raving Looney Party (a real political party here in the UK) and thought he guy looked fairly nasty, even though he is supposed to be 'BIG FUN' so I tried my name as

Evil Lord Sutch

But it wouldn't accept as it contained to many characters so I went for Villordsutch.

I've had this name now for over 15 years and some friends refuse to accept my real name and insist on calling me Vil.
    Screaming Lord Sutch, It has been an awful long time since I heard that, I moved out of the UK back in 1978 and have been traveling around on business ever since, but I still remember in my youth watching the Monster Raving Looney Party! Thank you for bringing back memories and reminding me that politics whilst a serious matter can still have some humor in it, along with the fact that in the UK you do not need to be a millionaire to stand for parliament (unlike running for election in the US).
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)

PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    Glad I could bring back a memory or two. On a more depressing note, the poor sod killed himself a few years back.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ^^^ I was quite young when he first ventured into politics but I still remember being in the car with my mum driving into the village of Southwold (Suffolk) and hearing on the radio (we had a luxury car as it had a radio and a heater as standard ) that the Rock artist was standing for election in 1963, I don't know why it is still a vivid memory as it is a long time ago. I suppose because of that I have followed his antics over the years, particularly the forming of the Monster Raving Looney Party which amused me. It is always sad when someone dies before their time especially when depression leads you to take your own life.

PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    It is always sad when someone dies before their time especially when depression leads you to take your own life.
    That it is.

PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    I forgot my Avatar. It's a LOST reference. On my palm it says (spoiler) Not Pennys Boat (/spoiler)