Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by Yellowfin ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ No, no, no. Lots of people having Stacey ... Stackers' Lounge forum

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ No, no, no. Lots of people having Stacey avatars isn't creepy, it's decorative. Creepy is when everyone has avatars of Freddy Kruger or stuff from The Exorcist and such.
    Amen!

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Re: everyone should be stacey :)

Lol well apparently its only ok if certain people play games like that...but when others play their own fun games they get the cold shoulder for it (seriously, get over it) lol!! I had a friggin blast this morning and I'm thinking about keeping my husbands pic up for my avatar. Let's see how many kids Pin me now asking me obscene questions. HA!!!!!!!

Gilgamesh no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I think you are missing the point. Being Stacey is a state of mind, a concept and a way of life. Do you have what it takes? Do you have the nerve to be Stacey? The cojones?

PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~(Tony soprano voice)how's about yous points out whosa givin yous a hard time and me and da boys go make em sorry fer it eh?

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

LMAO!!! I have the nerve to be me and that's plenty enough!! lol

I've never strived to be like anyone else, I prefer to be my own individual really. But you are more than welcome to go get yourself a sex change Gilga, and if Stacey doesn't get creeped out by that well then I guess you're all good hun!! lol

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

LMAO!!! Yea Michael I had fun being you for a bit too lol. Could honestly give a rats arse if anyone else found it funny because I had a friggin blast!!!

PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i missed it cause I was gettin on the train, what happened and who got mad?

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Yea Synik, if you were here you would've played along I'm sure...but like Michael said it wasn't what anyone said, it was just all of a sudden Mike and I were the only ones posting lol.

Basically he took my avatar and I took his and we had some fun with it...then I switched to my husbands pic for an avatar and now I'm playing the role of a fine black man. lmao!!!!!

PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ihonestly don't think our stackers would go outta their way to be rude or give anyone the cold shoulder. Now I wasn't there and yes I would have led the way in playing along, but could it have been just a natural lull in traffic? I just don't see how something like that would have turned anyone silent. Or maybe I'm just thinking it was worse than it was. If anyone DID get their panties in a wad over any of this, I STARTED IT, COME SEE ME!

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Personally I don't want to be Stacey...yes she's hot, funny, outgoing and personalble...but in all honesty...I want to be a man...they have it made.

I have spent the past 8 years cooking, cleaning and raising my daughter pretty much solo...because I was told it was a mommy job...or even better a woman's job.

So just for a day I would like to have a man's job...taking out the trash and killing spiders...I could handle that (well maybe just the trash).

Ok...I'm done my venting now.

PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i TOLD you how to fix that sis

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ihonestly don't think our stackers would go outta their way to be rude or give anyone the cold shoulder. Now I wasn't there and yes I would have led the way in playing along, but could it have been just a natural lull in traffic? I just don't see how something like that would have turned anyone silent. Or maybe I'm just thinking it was worse than it was. If anyone DID get their panties in a wad over any of this, I STARTED IT, COME SEE ME!
    I'd like to think that some people had the capacity to go along with a joke...but Pinstack reflects real life too...people have different personalities and sometimes people don't see eye to eye. I don't think it had anything to do with a lull in traffic, I think some people didn't like it when the game wasn't on their terms but such is life.

Oh and let me just put this out there in real big, bold letters so it's not confusing to anyone lol.....I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT STACEY.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by tashacash
    I have spent the past 8 years cooking, cleaning and raising my daughter pretty much solo...because I was told it was a mommy job...or even better a woman's job.

So just for a day I would like to have a man's job...taking out the trash and killing spiders...I could handle that (well maybe just the trash).

Ok...I'm done my venting now.
    For starters, vent away! Seems there is lots of support and genuine good people here and while I'm new, I already appreciate it.

Anyway -- i hate spiders yet my wife hates them more. Hence, I kill them. But it seems that I also clean, cook and she mows the lawn and rototilled the garden this year... man -- we are weird!

LOL. I really don't believe in "mommy / woman's jobs" or "mens jobs". As long as it gets done, who the he!! cares?
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

LokiUCLA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~are we starting a stacey cult now? Should I bring the "punch"? Hehe

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

No I'm Spartacus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast