While picking up my daughter from school today...dropped my 8703e on the gym floor while ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Dropped MY BB Today

Advertisement

While picking up my daughter from school today...dropped my 8703e on the gym floor while trying to out her back in the case! Everything slowed down to a near standstill as I watched my prized possession take three bounces before setteling on it's back! Luckily the 8703e is built tough and just like Timex...took a lickin' & keeps on tickin'!

Not even the slightest hint of anything ratteling or loose! No cracks or chips or anything! Wokrs like nothing ever happened at all!!!

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Re: Dropped MY BB Today

Now ITH8SU. LOL.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Great to hear you're still working.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

dropped my 8800 yesterday, battery flew out landing on ther other side of the room. scored two scratches on the side of the phone but everything else works. Glad i bought a screen protector the day before , really saved me. http://store.everythingtreo.com/cont.../15-43--28.htm

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

ironically- I TOO dropped my BB yesterday morning while chasing down express bus that takes me to work. I was running down the block conscious of my BB and then I turned to sprint across the street, I felt the instance when my hip felt "lighter" and I glanced down to see my precious lil buddy HIT, BOUNCE, FLIP and SLIDE across the pavement. I paused reached down grabbed my BB and made the mad dash towards the bus.

Nothing broken, nothing cracked, but the housing is looking scratched and dented up as if BB purposely made a "TEXTURED" housing for BB.

jason8888 no está en línea Stack level 3

I dropped my 8100 the other day while running on an elliptical machine. It fell between the moving pedals and bounced around a bit before getting ejected out the front of the machine and ramming into the main post that holds up the machine's display. It basically blew up. The battery door went one way, the battery went another, and the SIM card even flew out! Surprisingly, it still works perfectly, and doesn't have a mark on it. I'm convinced that my Best Skins Ever saved it.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

I dropped mine 2x. In the garage while doing an oil change. Luckily not oil pan.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5

My 8700g has taken many bounces of the pavement. Has a few chips but still works fine.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ my 7130 is very familiar with terra firma and has nicks around the side but no functional impediments.

snarkoleptik no está en línea Stack level 2

When I first got my 8700 I dropped it thinking I had slid it snugly in its holster. When I realized I had dropped it, I ran and kicked it in accident. It scraped the concrete face down. It worked fine but it was pretty ugly after. I have dropped my 8800 a coule times too. The chrome is all scratched up. I wish I wasn't so clumsy

fbriceno97 Guest

Pretty Lucky indeed