Anyone ever taken their dog/cat/etc to Petsmart for grooming? I'm sending my baby there today ... Stackers' Lounge forum

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Dog Grooming

Advertisement

Anyone ever taken their dog/cat/etc to Petsmart for grooming? I'm sending my baby there today and I'm actually a bit worried. Does anyone know if they do a good job? I'm a little over-protective.
    /~*brooke

dakid21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E92319

Re: Dog Grooming

my dog hasn't been the same since....

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Quote Originally Posted by brooke03
    Anyone ever taken their dog/cat/etc to Petsmart for grooming? I'm sending my baby there today and I'm actually a bit worried. Does anyone know if they do a good job? I'm a little over-protective.
    ive had family take their pets there. they never complained. they all got trained there and it worked pretty well too.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    ive had family take their pets there. they never complained. they all got trained there and it worked pretty well too.
    Thank you for the info! I feel a bit better now. She's still only 3 months old, so I was worried about traumatizing her... lol.

I'm also going to check up on some of the training; I didn't know they did that.
    /~*brooke

Quote Originally Posted by Dafodyll
    Yeah I wouldn't worry. The breeder that I got my two mini Doxies from works there grooming and they have pretty good standards for hiring goomers.

I love poodles, I miss having one.
    They're great! She is my second toy poodle I've had. (Had to give the other away).

I sent her off and told them to give her a poodle cut. Let's hope she doesn't come back looking like a dork! LOL I usually hate those cuts.
    /~*brooke

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

We don't have those here but she should be fine...I groom my Maltese myself

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I had a Cocker for about a year, it was all I could take. He was a little soft in the head.

But they always did a great job trimming him up.

P.S. If you ever get talked into giving a 3 year old a puppy for Christmas (by a soon to be ex-gf) and then have to give it away when the kid is 4, they don't forget, even when they're older.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

theriddler2k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EADE14

we take our rotweiller and yappy schnauzer there for grooming, no problems. they do the vet work too, banfield i think is what its called.

tr2k
    I don't know what I said, but I know what I think,
    and, well, I assume it's what I said.