I just poured a bowl of reese's cereal and it looks EXACTLY like my dogs ... Stackers' Lounge forum

salbo no está en línea Stack level 3

Dog food Cereal

I just poured a bowl of reese's cereal and it looks EXACTLY like my dogs dry food......its alot more sugary though.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have some friends with a daughter who just turned 3. When she was about 1.5 years old, she just insisted on eating the cat's food (the semi-moist kitty food from a bag).

They repeatedly tried to take it away from her, only to have her come back later with another handful.

One night they were watching the telly, and she came into the living room carrying a bowl of what they thought was chips in one arm, shoveling food into her mouth with her other hand.

It was only when daddy reached down for a chip that he realized she was eating kitty food again. Once they found out that eating it wouldn't hurt her, they just let her go, and eventually she lost interest in it.

What does this have to do with salbo's post about Reese's cereal? Nothing, his post just triggered this memory, and I thought some would find it amusing.