View Poll Results: Do you believe in ghosts?

Voters
68. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yes!

35 51.47%
  • No way!

18 26.47%
  • Maybe....

10 14.71%
  • I Dunno...

5 7.35%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I don't really think that ghosts is the correct term per say. I would say ... Stackers' Lounge forum

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: Do you believe in ghosts?

Advertisement

I don't really think that ghosts is the correct term per say. I would say "IN MY OPINION" demons would be a more accurate term.

I have had a few odd things happen. The most notable was we were watching Stigmata when it first came on DVD. Every time the Stigmata happened the stereo would come on in the other room loud. I went and turned if off. The next time the Stigmata happened in the movie, the radio came on again louder than the last time. I unplugged it and vowed if it came on again I would leave the house and not go back. THANK GOD it didnt happen again but you gotta wonder. my .02 ya know
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6

i know from experience that there are ghost, or spirits or something like that.

PIN/ID
    ask me

yes I believe and it all starts in a place called Bachelors Grove Cemetary.....

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Yes I do!
    --------------------------------------------------------
    - j a n e l l
    Theirs more to life than cell phones...Theirs BLACKBERRY's

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Wow - I forgot about this thread.

So far 52.46% say yes....
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

figment no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2039eb1b

My friend and I were on the Barona reservation, doing things we shouldn't, and my friend said to me "There's something throwing acorns at us" we were sitting under a tree so I blew it off as they were just falling from the tree, but after about 50th time we moved and sure enough the acorns kept coming our way but before we moved I looked to the left of me and not to far from us on top of a log I saw a black figure, I looked away then back again and it was gone. What I saw was an epu which my Native American friend told me (not the one with me) was a daemon and his father was attacked by one in his sleep, he got scratched up really bad, my friend had seen it too but neither one of us mentioned it until we had moved below the spot where we were just sitting. We got out of there because our presence didn't seem very welcome. Not too far from where we were and my Native American friend was living another friend of ours had seen a ghostly white figure crossing the river bed behind his house one night.

Another time we had a group go out to this Bakery called The Haven, the story behind this place is the daughter of the owner hanged herself in the basement and the Owner/Father went beserk and killed all the workers including himself. My friend was walking up the stairs, no chance of anyone being behind him as there's no gaurd rail and about a 25ft drop to the right from the second story to the basment, he felt four fingers touch his spine about 3/4 of the way up, that was in the bakery itself, but inside the house where the Family lived the same thing happened to me and again there was no way there could have been anyone behind me. Looking behind me and seeing nothing was probably one of the best feelings I've ever felt. I've got some video and pictures somewhere. We go out looking for this stuff, it's a rush.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I watch "A Haunting" and those ghost stories are preety legit so I think I would have to say yes lol

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A

There's got to be something out there !!! I believe.

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

If there are no ghosts, who keeps drinking my beer?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234