Anybody a member on Demonoid and could give me an invite number? Thanks in advance ... Stackers' Lounge forum

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

Demonoid

Advertisement

Anybody a member on Demonoid and could give me an invite number? Thanks in advance for the help

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    same here if anybody cares enough to share one ill be most grateful

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not sure if discussion about torrent sites and known pirating hubs are allowed here. That said I'm a member, but there's severe repercussions for us members if the new invited members aren't good sharers. That's why I never give out an invite without getting another one in return, to show they've been good in the past about it.

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C
    Check PM's

Do not request any more invites ppl. I am out.

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    haha nvisi0n I just sent them each one too

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    sorry if the post is not allowed. You can remove it

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    thank you to Nicholaus and nvisi0n for the invites but i just realised i did have an OOOOOOOLD account on there and it worked so the invites you sent me are un-used.
    Im not sure either if its forbidden or not i just want to use the demonoids servers to share a couple of short movies done with my friends to my family and friends overseas - nothing illegal for me the economy is bad enough im not gonna not buy movies and music.
    thanks again

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    thank you to Nicholaus and nvisi0n for the invites but i just realised i did have an OOOOOOOLD account on there and it worked so the invites you sent me are un-used.
    Im not sure either if its forbidden or not i just want to use the demonoids servers to share a couple of short movies done with my friends to my family and friends overseas - nothing illegal for me the economy is bad enough im not gonna not buy movies and music.
    thanks again
    Yeah there are perfectly legal uses of torrents. I distribute my recorded music this way. But I didn't fully know the rules here and at other forums talking about them period is avoided at all possible.