Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AP: Officials say that Hillary Clinton will acknowledge tonight, Obama has the delegates for nomination.... Stackers' Lounge forum

str8jen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a47019

Democratic Nominee

Advertisement

AP: Officials say that Hillary Clinton will acknowledge tonight, Obama has the delegates for nomination.
    BB Curve 8330
    J~ALL~DAY
    31A47019
    NO LAMES...NO GAMES

PIN/ID
    31a47019
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Should have known:
    Terry McAuliffe (Clinton campaign): AP is wrong, Clinton will not admit Obama is the nominee tonight.

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5
    Come on...we all know this won't happen...unlike Bill's other woman, Hillary won't go down without a fight.

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddler View Post
    Come on...we all know this won't happen...unlike Bill's other woman, Hillary won't go down without a fight.

ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Please none of this CRAP in here, i come here to relax and laugh so I think this subject is a no no

PIN/ID
    31a47019
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    Please none of this CRAP in here, i come here to relax and laugh so I think this subject is a no no
    Crap? I did not express an opinion, I was simply stating what CNN reported. I am new here so you may be a bit more knowledgable as to what is and what is not appropriate for discussion here. Please advise where I can review that list and going forward I will be sure that I remain within those guidelines. I deeply regret assuming that my constitutional right would be acknowledged here.

PIN/ID
    Stack
    To me it is crap as I am not in the states. I am so sick of seeing this on the new, the election hasn't even started yet. And your rights are not affected by my post from country far from yours. I so have to stop myself from really getting into this.
    There is a reason we don't talk politics here as it will cause too many problems.

Quote Originally Posted by str8jen View Post
    Crap? I did not express an opinion, I was simply stating what CNN reported. I am new here so you may be a bit more knowledgable as to what is and what is not appropriate for discussion here. Please advise where I can review that list and going forward I will be sure that I remain within those guidelines. I deeply regret assuming that my constitutional right would be acknowledged here.

PIN/ID
    Stack
    We also don't talk about religion

PIN/ID
    31a47019
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    To me it is crap as I am not in the states. I am so sick of seeing this on the new, the election hasn't even started yet. And your rights are not affected by my post from country far from yours. I so have to stop myself from really getting into this.
    There is a reason we don't talk politics here as it will cause too many problems.
    Ohhh. Crap to you? I'm a firm believer that EVERYONE is entitled to his/her opinion by all means feel free, just allow me that same courtesy. I'm sorry where did you say I could review these official guidelines? I need to be clear on what rule I broke if u don't mind please.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and everyone is welcome in the Cafe. We just tend to avoid politics/religion in here. Tends to be more inflammatory than its worth. Welcome!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5
    Sounds like some folks are just a bit too sensitive today.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ it's more a matter of historical recording in this case. It's not controversial to say an event happened or someone verifiably said something. You can't prove anything with religious matters, but you can prove that someone in location X said A, B, and C.

PIN/ID
    31a47019
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ it's more a matter of historical recording in this case. It's not controversial to say an event happened or someone verifiably said something. You can't prove anything with religious matters, but you can prove that someone in location X said A, B, and C.
    TYVM!

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    ... and YMMV.

Rome was once ruled by a Triumvirate... maybe the US will, too -- by Barack, Hillary and Bill.

Meanwhile,

"My concern is less with Hillary Clinton as vice president than with former President Bill Clinton running around the White House with a whole lot of free time on his hands," said New York State Assemblyman Hakeem Jeffries, an Obama supporter.

A lot is going down, huh?!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Don't know if you still care str8jen but this is where you would find the aforementioned rules and regs:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/rules.php
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast