Has anyone played the game deblocked? I've had it about a month now and I've ... Stackers' Lounge forum

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

deblocked game driving me mad..!

Advertisement

Has anyone played the game deblocked? I've had it about a month now and I've been stuck on the 3rd or forth level for a month " orange bed" its not that is very hard, but I never ever advance it always says failed level try again! Anyone have any tips? The instructions for that level are very, very vague! If u can help that would be so great!! I'm this close to deleleting it! Its a magmic game, and the only thing close to a intresting BB game. Thanks in advance Arggghhh!

cleary no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23c7757e

Deblocked Master Level HELP!

I am playing Deblocked on my Blackberry Curve and have mastered both Novice and Expert levels. I am stuck on Friendly Fire on the Master Level but can't figure out how to get 50 sets within 2.5 minutes. any tips? I've been stuck here for over a week and a half!

mattheric no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am also sooooo stuck on the Master level of Friendly Fire. Clearing 42 sets is the highest I can get before time runs out. Please help!

cleary no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23c7757e

Friendly Fire - Master Level

Please tell me how you managed to get to 40! I've tried everything. I think I would feel a little better if I could get past 33. I've been stuck on this for almost 2 weeks. I started over since last year and now am stuck on the SAME level, same puzzle. Argh!