Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516 ... LastLast

Dear DaTruth, Thank you for providing me with a giggle to your post ^^. I ... Stackers' Lounge forum

curveyBBmom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20A245FC

Advertisement

Dear DaTruth,

Thank you for providing me with a giggle to your post ^^. I really appreciate it as this day has been dreadful.

Best regards,
    CurveyBBmom

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Dear unemployment department,

I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time out of your busy schedule of unofficial website surfing, socializing, and 3 hr lunches to review my claim for unemployment. It just tickles me to know that I will have to find a way to explain to my landlord, my bank, my utilities company, cell phone carrier, and friends why I will not be able to pay my bills on time for the next 8 wks because of your lack of expedience to the issue at hand: My lack of employment and a lack of an unemployment check. Unfortunately some of these companies that I owe money to will not be as understanding as I will be left no choice but to wait for you to finalize my claim and send it through. As I sit panicking in my home that I may lose I'm sure that you will rejoice in the fact that you do have a job and receive a salary as I will have to squander to find ways to survive for the next few months.

Kindest regards,

BES Noob

DaTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c96188
    Dear starbucks barista

Where do get off? What the hell makes you so special? I will have you know that I can whip up one hell of a cup of instant coffee and so can the guy at the bagle cart.....and he only sells it for 75 cents..why should I have to feel like you making me a 6 doller cup of joe is a privilage....oh your the magical barista who knows how to make a heart in a latte, big freaking deal just make the coffee and stop acting like your changing the world
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Dear Single Ladies,

I'm available ... The end!

«BrianG»

PIN/ID
    31c96188
    Dear single ladies

I know where you are and I am watching you.....reject me again I dare you ....I have no problem sneaking into your house and stealing you dirty luandry
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31c96188
    Dear pinstack

I miss the site being only for blackberries.....same on you for conforming to the needs of todays changing communication needs.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Dear Auction Attendee,

I have noticed lately your quiet animosity toward me and I'm quite concerned. I came to the conclusion that it may be a number of things that may be causing your grief. Could it be how upset I've made you feel win I bid over you time and time again? Perhaps, could it be the fact that I'm new to the auction circuit and you hate that I'm taking away from your sustainable living? Or maybe the fact that I could care less about you after all those dirty looks you give me each time I see you at the same auctions? Really, get over yourself. Much like yourself I too am trying to make a living through this rough economy. If you've wanted that lot bad enough you should of continued bidding and maybe I would have pandered after a certain dollar amount. That is why it is called an auction. In the end its just business please don't take it personal.

Kindest regards,

Your Fellow Auction Attendee

PIN/ID
    31c96188
    Dear cartoon network

WTF? How can you call yourself cartoon network and show like the same 6 cartoons I mean come on I want to see some real cartoons some tinytoon adventuers some duck tales som cops or bionic 6 and voltron not these lame excuses for cartoons that your pedeling .. Where do you get off ...

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    Dear dumb boss,

Why dont you just jump off a cliff or something cause were not really happy of your barney the dinosaur looks and duck walk....\

Yours truly Raja
    Death to Peace.....War to Last.....RIP
    .................................................. .
    Bluetooth Fix...http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...51#post1120151

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    dear pinstack...

how do i get purple... someone please let me know...

thanks... ReD...
    i see RED...

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Dear Reddrvgon,

Thank you for taking the time to post quippy remarks to my thoughts. For wherever would I be without your never ending banter to make me laugh aloud so the people in the produce section think I have forgotten my meds. Thank u.

Sincerely,
    Kay

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Dear kay,

i sincerely appreciate your kind words, however i must emphasize that if ever, NOW is the time to take those meds... i was stalking you from security cameras in the produce isle, and THAT is not something you should be doing in a public area... especially with things i eat !!!

wishing you all the best,
    take care...
    ReD...
    i see RED...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Dear Blackberry Bold,

Thank you for being so sexy. Although I don't classify myself as a snob, I must say I get such a thrill out of all the jealous stares when I am holding you in public. I love how you reflect flourescent light as I walk down the aisles of my local grocer. Thank you for working so hard to keep me in touch with the people I love so much. Thank you for never complaining when I pull you apart and yank out your battery three times a day because I cannot exercise enough self controll to not load you with senseless apps and games that I will probably never use or play, but have just 'because I can.' Thank u for not getting lines on the screen when I accidentally spilled my calypso strawberry Lemonade on you. And thank you for not minding that my 2 1/2 year old grabs u with greasy cheeto fingers when I'm not looking. You were my match made in heaven.

Xoxoxoxoxo,
    Your love slave,
    Kay

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Dear Red,

Although I find your stalking habits to be in poor taste, I understand that you have no self control when it comes to me. I realize that you must say you hope I remembered totake my meds only to deflect your own love of my sordid affairs with various produce items, and I couldn't help but noticing you in the checkout line with two bags of bananas and cucumbers as I was leaving.....

Sincerely,
    Kay

PIN/ID
    ask me
    dear kay,

the bananas and cucumbers were for you... the melon was for me...

sincerely,
    ReD...

(this ends here...)
    i see RED...

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516 ... LastLast