Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Dear Stacey, That news article made me sad, so I had to ... Stackers' Lounge forum

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Re: Dear ___________

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Dear Stacey,

That news article made me sad, so I had to thank them. Sorry your coworkers suck a*ss.

Tan

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Dear Tan,

I understand what you are sayin!
    I am not happy that my co-workers suck arse either... LOL

Stace

deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6

Dear love of my life.

You are a very special person to me. I can't wait to wake up in the morning to see your smiling face and tell you 'mornin. When we are apart during the day you are constantly on my mind and I wonder if you are tinking about me too. And at the end of the day when when we can sit down and have a conversation and talk about how our days went, it makes me feel important to you.

We have grown closer to each other every day that we have been together and we will continue to with the many years we have in front of us. Knowing that you are mine makes me the happiest man alive.

You are my baby. You are my hunny and you always will be.
    Last edited by deepdish; 08-29-2007 at 09:50 PM.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet!!

Were you talking about the puppy or your wife? Lol never know with you me haha!!!

That should be men not me. Lol
    Last edited by TanBucsFan; 08-29-2007 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged.

kre8berry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Dear Lungs,

I am writing to you because I am confused. You always seem to work just fine and then suddenly lately you are acting up like someones bit*h. All I would like to do is breathe easier with out all the coughing and pain. I take good care of you, I take the asthma medicine you need... and how do you repay me? You go and get bronchitis and maybe even pneumonia...(depending on outcome of chest xray).. This is not very nice and I dont appreciate it. So now I must take the 2 inhalers, the nebulizer treatment and 8 fu*king pills to try to get you back to normal. Please take care and get better soon... I miss the clean air.

Yours Truly,
    Gasper
    kre8berry

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet!!

Were you talking about the puppy or your wife? Lol never know with you me haha!!!

That should be men not me. Lol
    Tan,

As much as I love Sophie (my dog), we dont sit down and talk about how are days went. LMAO

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

Dear lady at the ATM:

I am not sure if you know this, but these things were designed for quick and convenient transactions, and with you in front of me that just ain't happening.

I'm not sure what you are doing up there, trying to take out a second mortgage, apply for a personal line of credit or something, but I would seriously appreciate it if you could get the pick up the pace.

Thnak you
    The guy behind you with stuff to do before sundown.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Dear Clouseau21,

That was some funny sh*t right there man, I hate it when people do that.

Thankfull for the laugh,

Tan

Dear Akakios,

What in the world did you just say? LMAO

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Dear naysayers,

..... go suck it

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Dear Fat Lady Wearing Spandex This Morning,

I was sitting at a red light, minding my own business, drinking my yummy DD coffee this morning when I look over and there you are....bent over a telephone pole hammering your yard sale sign up with your black spandex shorts, and your very small halter top on with your bra hanging out of the back. Like driving by a train wreck I found myself unable to pull my eyes away from the disgusting mess that was your belly hanging down mid-thigh in your black spandex. While the light seemed to take forever I pondered on reminding you that spandex is not a right, but a privilege for those who don't have 80lbs of blubber hanging down from their tummy...but alas the light finally turned green and I sped off on my way. The image of your bra and back rolls hanging out of the back of your halter top will indeed haunt me for the rest of the day and I hope that I never, ever have to view such horror again.

Forever Scared,

Tan

ps. no hate for the thick ladies, just for those who choose to dress it up in spandex lol.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Dear AT&T

I wanted that free 8820 this week, not next!!

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3

Dear minion:

It really annoys me that you are so lazy. Though your mother is in fact my boss, I am in fact yours. I can't believe that I catch h*ll for the things that I ask you to do. Just once, I would love to ask you to do something and then not have to worry about whether or not it is being done or when I will get it. It is most bothersome that I have to work 10 and 12 hour days so that I can re-do all of the things that I ask you to do and you dont ever get to or just completely do wrong. This is all while your "work" for 7 hours a day and by "work" I mean you play games on your computer for probably 6 of those hours. I have never worked with anyone that said "I have been working for a straight hour and if you dont mind before I get on that pleading I am going to take a 15 or so minute break." Stop being lazy and do you job and just quit. In closing, I must note that it was me who told your mother that she should fire you and also kick you out of the house because you are worthless.

Sincerely, Zach

P.S. I love my BB and all my fellow stackers who let me blow off some steam.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Dear Friends,

Sorry for all the crap i havent done yet that i intend to do........just kidding!

Hope you all have a wonderful week! thought id bump this up a bit, good to have some classics in here!

Thank You for listening...............!

\m/ -RANZ

DaTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c96188
    [Dear adult toy websites

thank you for shipping the orders I placed for my girlfriend and I so discreetly, thank you for the plane brown box, thank you for the discreet billing statement on my credit card. thank you for the speed of the delivery. and thank you for shipping the package to the billing address and NOT the shipping address! thanks for the experience of explaining to my parents why I ordered latex sexual organs and had them shipped to them, thanks for my younger brothers being able to take photos of your products and post them on my face book page.....thanks ..it’s the little things that count.
    Last edited by DaTruth; 12-17-2008 at 08:20 PM.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast