2415259c

Re: Dallas mavs rocks

best record
    holla atcha boy

Dallas469 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E73B43

Hell ya they rock its time to rock a ring now and not just one a bunch of rings. Love you T!

quest816 no está en línea Stack level 3

Still rockin! Breakin records and kikn a@@ and takin names all the way like Miami stole that ring from us. We will get that ring no doubt this year. Dallas is the new Chicago. Go Mavericks!!!!!

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Funny you say that, but only people in Dallas believe they will win a ring. Everyone else, pick them not making it to the finals!!!!!!!!!!

Who is everyone else? I wonder what you will say when its all said and done and my Mavz get their justice. No team since the bulls with Jordan has done what the Mavz has done 50 and 5 in the last 55 games and fastest to 50 wins. The teams that do that win the big dance. We have dominated the NBA and not one soul can hate. Dirk MVP! Avery coach of the year. You can't stop offense and defense. Go Dallas! We will dominate the NBA again after this season. This will not just be our first ring.

Your right it won't be your first ring, because there will be no ring!!!! Mark my word!

I will be around so I feel for you when I say I told you so. the ring is already in Dallas. You want to make a bet? I will take all your weak cash I will even spot you the spread. Out your money where you cock holster is Bet. Mavz will get that ring.

Quote Originally Posted by quest816
    I will be around so I feel for you when I say I told you so. the ring is already in Dallas. You want to make a bet? I will take all your weak cash I will even spot you the spread. Out your money where you cock holster is Bet. Mavz will get that ring.
    Man, thats sucks that you believe in that hype. You will be the Detroit Pistons of 2005. Once they won that first championship, the next year they had the best record, going for 70+ wins, I ask who beat them in the finals. Spurs!!!!!! You beat them last year, I'll give you that, but you gave the championship away!!!! No excuse for that!!

Its ok we will finish with a ring and we will put the spurs out if they have to make that trip up hwy 35. Its ok we did have Miami beat. It won't happen again. We will dominate the west for a few years. Some teams will never have a the joy the Mavericks being to the league. Offense and defense. Go Mavericks!!!!!! Nobody will take this one away.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and change my opinion of the Mavs, if they beat Phoniex tonight!!!!

7FiveMEdia no está en línea Stack level 1

hmmm.. looks like the mavs lost AGAIN..

And once again, they gave the game away, where's are buddy all over the mavs at now??? I don't hear him saying nothing, huh??~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

icegrill no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415259c

great game....
    holla atcha boy

I'm here and so are the mavz. I hope you guys don't think golden state or the lil suns won the finals just cause they won a regular season game. The finals will be in Dallas and it will be against Detroit or hopefully Miami. The lil suns won't be there. When we play that 7 man team in a 7 game series the mavz are the favorite. It took you 2OT to get that win and we have it to you. Let that be the highlight of the season for my mavz we can loose a few to get healthy we are already in the playoffs! Go Dallas Mavericks we have a lot to prove in the playoffs. I can't wait until you guys realize Dallas is no joke and a one time win by the suns only makes the blood run of the Mavericks and once the season is on the line for Dallas I fill sorry for the fans of the teams we see in the playoffs. I don't think you lil suns fans want to see Dallas in the playoffs. We will wreck shop. Oh and we will have home court advantage!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast