Amazing that I can call myself a crackhead and not want to beat the crap ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

"Crackhead" from NM (New to the Stacks)

Amazing that I can call myself a crackhead and not want to beat the crap out of myself for doing so. So, if the Blackberry is TRULY the "CRACKberry" I am most certainly a "crackhead." I've had my BB (Sprint 8703e) for a couple of months now. I'm a converted Treo user. I'm lost without my BB. I found pinstack from the mention of a buddy in another forum.

I am Scots/Irish ancestory and celebrate it more than the average American of the same descent does. I am a member of Clan Henderson USA, and attend Scottish/Irish events as much as possible. I wear a kilt as a contemporary garment NOT A COSTUME. It's none of your buisness what I wear under it, so please don't ask. I am aspiring to become a bagpiper, but I have quite the practice before I will actually call myself a Piper. I love life and I love music. I listen to an odd mixture. But, I love aggressive music (hXc has my heart.) I am straight edge. I am heavily tattooed, my earlobes are stretched, and I enjoy living life as such. Yes, that stuff all hurt more than I can explain. But, I wouldn't change it for anything. I manage a laboratory for a living.
    Yes, people THAT tattooed can and DO get "normal" jobs. It's all in your displacement. I love to chatter on about everything and nothing. Feel free to message me.

Great to be here. I like the "vibe" of this place. I think I'll stick around.
    Last edited by Kilted Bradley; 05-07-2007 at 12:06 AM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: "Crackhead" from NM (New to the Stacks)

nice intro

< -- tattooed and pierced too and i agree about the job thing...its where you are targeting

welcome to the stacks glad you're gonna stick around

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional

tattoed not much unfortunately, hardcore has been my passion since 10, and straight since i've been 10. i've got a thing for some indie rock, and old school rap....
    well i think you're okay in my book, but my question is what is there to do in NM?
    hit e up some time

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5

Pretty cool man. Welcome to the stacks!

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Ask me!