Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

You only have to answer yes to ONE of them? Oh boy, I'm in trouble.... Stackers' Lounge forum

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: CrackBerry Test

Advertisement

You only have to answer yes to ONE of them? Oh boy, I'm in trouble.

DoubleM no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

My BB just keeps callin me and callin me!!!!!!! I can't put it down!!!!!! It all started one day with a 7290. It escalated to an 8700 and now my habit has me at an 8300.

Addict # 675-119

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I think I posted to this thread when I had my 8700, well one upgrade later I'm still a crackberry! I just walked out of the Optus World store with a big smile on my face because they're currently testing the 8310! I am SO UPGRADING when it's available! (Only Voda has it at the moment here)

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

I answered yes to all of them...I am an official crackberry. Those ghost vibrations are freaky and happen several times a day. It's like I want it to vibrate and give me a message
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Are you sure its a message you want it to give?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

I have to agree with you Kim... those vibrations freak me out... wtf are they. Is it a message from beyond... a BlackBerry ghost?

Or maybe I just drink too much eh...

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Answer the following questions truthfully to determine whether or not you are a crackberry.

A: Do you log onto pinstack either more than 3 times a day or atleast 1 time a day for more than 2 hours?

Oh yes! Especially since LIVE Chat

B: When you leave your blackberry in a room and go out of that room, upon re-entering do immediately look at the LED light to see if it is flashing red indicating a new message?

Unknowingly...yes

C: When you are out on the town at either a bar, restaurant, club, movie, etc, do you check your Blackberry more than 1 time an hour to see if you have any messages?

Why yes...yes I do...

D: Do you sometimes get "faked out" by your Blackberry, meaning that you think you feel it or hear it vibrating, only to find out that there is no message waiting?

HOLY CRAP YES!

maybe it's just wishful thinking...

E: Whenever Pinstack goes down, does your blood pressure immediately start to rise and do you start to freak out thinking that it is gone forever?

Yeah...especially since its what I do during down time at work! (Like now)

F: Do you have more people on your messenger lists (yahoo, AIM, GoogleTalk) that you have met through Pinstack than those you have not?

No...I know a lot of people...

G: Do you actually have conversations with those people other than just because you are bored?

Yeah, especially recently

H: Do you have more people on your buddy list that you have never met, than those that you have?

Yep!

I: Do you use more than 5kb of data a month on your plan?

Unlimited...I don't check but I'm sure that I do!

J: When a new post is made about the next type of Blackberry being released, do you click on it and think "Hey, I think I want that?"

Yeah...but it's more along the lines of "When can I get that for free through my work??"

K: Do you leave your wirless on 24/7 on your BB?

It's never off! I would never dream of such a thing!

L: Do you refer to your device at all times as a Blackberry and not just "a phone"?

Yes!

M: Do you feel the need to respond to an email/text/pin/im immediately after recieving it?

Oh YES!

N: Do you have a name for your Blackberry?

Charlie...(Brown)

O: Have you ever downloaded themes for ur Blackberry?

Oh so many! Then I unlocked themes and liked those ones too!

P: Do you use your Blackberry more for texting, emailing, messaging than you do as an actual phone?

Yep...and I use it more than my computer too!
    If you answered yes to 1 or more of the above questions, you are officially a "CrackBerry".
    Last edited by GBallew; 09-29-2007 at 05:46 PM.
    Cingular is now the new at&t

spike41615 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BD9F4

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    Answer the following questions truthfully to determine whether or not you are a crackberry.

A: Do you log onto pinstack either more than 3 times a day or atleast 1 time a day for more than 2 hours?

B: When you leave your blackberry in a room and go out of that room, upon re-entering do immediately look at the LED light to see if it is flashing red indicating a new message?

C: When you are out on the town at either a bar, restaurant, club, movie, etc, do you check your Blackberry more than 1 time an hour to see if you have any messages?

D: Do you sometimes get "faked out" by your Blackberry, meaning that you think you feel it or hear it vibrating, only to find out that there is no message waiting?

E: Whenever Pinstack goes down, does your blood pressure immediately start to rise and do you start to freak out thinking that it is gone forever?

F: Do you have more people on your messenger lists (yahoo, AIM, GoogleTalk) that you have met through Pinstack than those you have not?

G: Do you actually have conversations with those people other than just because you are bored?

H: Do you have more people on your buddy list that you have never met, than those that you have?

I: Do you use more than 5kb of data a month on your plan?

J: When a new post is made about the next type of Blackberry being released, do you click on it and think "Hey, I think I want that?"

K: Do you leave your wirless on 24/7 on your BB?

L: Do you refer to your device at all times as a Blackberry and not just "a phone"?

M: Do you feel the need to respond to an email/text/pin/im immediately after recieving it?

N: Do you have a name for your Blackberry?

O: Have you ever downloaded themes for ur Blackberry?

P: Do you use your Blackberry more for texting, emailing, messaging than you do as an actual phone?

If you answered yes to 1 or more of the above questions, you are officially a "CrackBerry".

shoot. Ya to all. And last month i had 43 mb for my data usage. busy month

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456