Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hey thanks for the info lavagirl. helps to explain the name... Stackers' Lounge forum

brayndeded no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Crackberry Stackers

Advertisement

hey thanks for the info lavagirl. helps to explain the name

gunslinger595 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2440f435

Re: Crackberry Stackers

new guy to the stacks, I just came across the Cafe thread, sounds like a cool place to check out although im still trying to go back and figure out what started the drama. TGIF... have a good weekend guys and gals.
    fear not the night . . . fear those who hunt at night.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5
    Did anyone miss me ??

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Holy cow. WTH have you been?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    I am a new stacker, been here about a week and read alot from the site.

I don't know where the drama started, but I agree that there is too many childish people on the internet. I am 23, almost 24, and I have been told that I am very mature at my age. I don't think I am, I just think there is a lack of mature people. Too easy to be immature online. No real consequences.

Anyway, I slowly read through the posts that interest me and if i have something to add that wasn't said already, then I add it. The cafe is a good place to just say what is on your mind. I know if you have read a few of my posts on the "I hate" or "things you wish you could say to someone" threads, then you know that I do say what is on my mind, but I keep it where it needs to be.

I also like to help people, I am on yahoo answers quite often, so I also look for new posts of people needing help and see if i can add something. I have had my BB 8100 for about a year, but I am new when it comes to troubleshooting. I have learned alot just this past week reading from this site. It is a great site and I would love to see it kept the same.

Dang I write way too much... Sorry for anyone on a time limit that had to read that
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    i've been in the cafe for a long time and just read through this post again today. I agree with everyone else, i cant think of any person in the cafe who who hangs out all day. posting just to boost their post count or stacker level. We hang out in here to pass the time, relax, have fun, and make new friends. I've been in here nearly everyday, sometimes twice a day, because i get to converse with these awesome people who dont care that i cant give useful advice about blackberry use. I read, i learn, i help if i can.

but yes, i agree we should keep it clean.

angel

gunslinger595 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2440f435
    Ditto. Well said.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Knumee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c6d0e3
    I jusy found the cafe a few days ago. I hang out because I find posts that make me laugh. If I post something I think is funny I am curious about the reply. Makes my work day go by faster. I have also met the nicest stackers here! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    We hope you enjoy it here Debbieg
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Knumee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c6d0e3
    thankx.... it has been great fun so far.....

Ajanthan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31F8F87A
    yeah, exactly! sitting at work in an office all day. It's a great place place to just chill out. And as jaythestar was saying, I am also a noob to blackberry's so I really don't have much technical help I can give as of yet. But if I did see something I can help with. I definately will.

Lovin' the Stack,
    PIN: 31F8F87A
    BlackBerry 8330
    V.4.5.0.163 (Platform V.3.4.0.51)

Everyone, Please add me to BBM again! NEW phone and PIN! :)

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Well, I'm in here cuz ill be honest... Of all the different blackberry forums I went to, I learned the most here... I grew the most here... And I felt most at home...

There are plenty of places we could go to waste time, but this is it for ne because everyday I pick up something new from here... Its a regular thing... And I like it...

Ya it may be going a bit bad with a few bad apples... But the rest of us apples are definately red n ripe...

Love this place ya'll

Its my home away from home...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    This forum rocks!!

coz there is a lot of learning here...really dont care about trust points just helping someone makes my day....

Amazing site...keep this up and there will be billions of members here...
    Death to Peace.....War to Last.....RIP
    .................................................. .
    Bluetooth Fix...http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...51#post1120151

monesto no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245c5170

oops

i too am new here and would like to get to know fellow stackera,just wanted to say hi to everyone
    If you want to chat please pin me
    I'm not looking for a mate or sex chat just friends!
    Pin me * 245c5120
    [size=]BlackBerry8120/4.5.0.124 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100[/size]
    Last edited by monesto; 07-27-2009 at 12:24 PM.

shyenne06 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    210FE239
    Hey there My name is Donna.I live in Texas,I have a new blackberry pin number.I had to exchange my phone i also lost all my old blackberry messenger friends.If you would like to add me back this is my pin # 210FE239 i also will be glad to make new friends.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123