Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

it's a better alternativeto bbf you can't even log ing ther their servers is so ... Stackers' Lounge forum

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8

Re: Crackberry Stackers

Advertisement

it's a better alternativeto bbf you can't even log ing ther their servers is so lagged

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Good point Noob.

I'd hate to see this place go south, it's too good for that.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705

I dont think ppl sit in the cafe to up their posts. Its a place to chill and help get through your day at work/school. Hence the name...."cafe". You have any idea how many friends I have on here since november? I think its great... Post away! Although I do agree that we all should watch what we say. But its not like posting a lot gets you something. Its not like "im at level 5 ...I get a free BB!"

But be nice to one another!
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

LegalPrincess no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A4AE92

I'm new to the site and the Cafe. Just enjoy passing the time and getting to meet new people.

Jen

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

welcome to pinstack hope you enjoy it here

LegalPrincess no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A4AE92

Quote Originally Posted by jeffallen8 View Post
    welcome to pinstack hope you enjoy it here

Thanks!

Jen

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

you are welcome if you got any question about your phone or anything feel free to find me or anyother stacker

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5

Just my two cents so don't take this as argumentative but I read a lot of material on other threads. Well, at least those related to the 83xx series but I just don't post as much in those threads because I tend to find out that many posters know a great deal more from me. So, I just read and learn and post if something comes up that I have a question or comment about.

I post mainly in the Cafe because it is not an indication of my end-all/be-all knowledge of all things BB. I try to keep my posts light and not vulgar but I also know that internet postings, regardless of where they are made, can be easily misinterpreted by someone reading them.

Let's hope we all keep our heads about us.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Your best rule of thumb is take nothing I say in the Cafe seriously. If you can remember that, then you'll probably enjoy yourself in here.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

bodiesboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    JusAx..

That's very helpful

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8

yeah im waiting foe 4.3 and job oportinities

brayndeded no está en línea Stack level 2

ok, im totally new here as you see by my posts. so im going to play my 'what a stupid question' card right off the bat. i just got the bb 8830 w.e. and so did my wife, id like to know what the whole meaning behind 'pin stacker' is. i know we have the pin # you can send messages back and forth with, but i dont see the connection with 'stacker'.
    now dont all you laugh at once and slap up side the head...at least take turns.
    thanks

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by brayndeded View Post
    ok, im totally new here as you see by my posts. so im going to play my 'what a stupid question' card right off the bat. i just got the bb 8830 w.e. and so did my wife, id like to know what the whole meaning behind 'pin stacker' is. i know we have the pin # you can send messages back and forth with, but i dont see the connection with 'stacker'.
    now dont all you laugh at once and slap up side the head...at least take turns.
    thanks
    Maybe this will help:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...stack_com.html
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

OK here is my 2 cents to the original post at the top. I am by all means NOT a new stacker..
    HOWEVER, I did not find the cafe right away (yeah I'm a dork) that being said, when I found it..it wasn't to "boost my stack level". Actaully I wasn't even paying attention to that.
    I DID howevermake MANY new friends which are far and few in the real world today. It's the one place I can go that I can be myself and can relate to others. I have built relationships (friendly) with these ppl, and added some to my messenger.
    To be honest, I surf through the forums on a regular basis but don't often post because somebody usually beats me to the punch, and honestly who wants to sita nd read through the same friggin post wrote a slightly different way 20 times not I.
    so...I agree, keep it somewhat clean...and if you feel you must...then take away my stack level back down to 3 which is where I was when I found the cafe.
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5

I first got in the cafe when i read its tagline "Off topic place for Stackers to relax & get better acquainted" and became a frequent-visitor then. NOT TO BOOST my post-counts but as a way of relaxing as the tagline itself suggested. Well, if that's offensive (of being staying in the section way too long etc. bla, bla, bla...) i can refrain myself from it - i have no problem with that . All in all, the idea of keeping it 'clean' (or whatever the word might implied to) is good and should be like that. That's what i think. Peace!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast