Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To all which this applies to... Lately, there have been a lot of threads popping ... Stackers' Lounge forum

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Crackberry Stackers

Advertisement

To all which this applies to...

Lately, there have been a lot of threads popping up, that are just way out of line. I know this is the Cafe, and I'm open for some discussion on off topic stuff, and I like getting better aquainted.

Some of the stackers around here, know that what they are posting is wrong, and disrespectful, but yet, they continue to do it anyway. I feel as a Mod team, we have been very lenient on this forum.

I'm sitting here, at a ripe old age of 24, and looking at people that have a few years on me, being totally disrespectful, and downright childish.

Has anybody else noticed, there is another 50+ forums, devoted to trying to help and inform people on anything and everything Blackberry? I see some people that sit in here all day!

Bottom line, clean it up, or we will. That's my two cents.
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

Re: Crackberry Stackers

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I read that someone photoshopped someone into a hapster or something...is that what everyone is upset about?

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

I7oobie I sent you a PM. Can you check it out please..thanks..
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

I couldn't agree more, but this forum is actually a lot more mature than the ones I've been on in the past...
    /~*brooke

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

The issue as well is that there people who are posting to much in the Cafe to gain post build in which builds the Stacker level. I am not pointing fingers at anyone here, but they do linger around in the cafe all day and just post to get higher on the level.

I also agree that the posting has gotten a bit nasty, yes it needs to be cleared at a more respectful manor to those who are the above age and know the mind frame that is needed and required when posting to a thread or to a reply of that thread and showing some respect.

Just my two cents as well, great post 17oobie.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Reno84
    The issue as well is that there people who are posting to much in the Cafe to gain post build in which builds the Stacker level. I am not pointing fingers at anyone here, but they do linger around in the cafe all day and just post to get higher on the level.

I also agree that the posting has gotten a bit nasty, yes it needs to be cleared at a more respectful manor to those who are the above age and know the mind frame that is needed and required when posting to a thread or to a reply of that thread and showing some respect.

I agree with ya, but the trust level can't be up'ed in here...

jaythestar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Well I tend to post/lurk/sit/dwell in the cafe all day because its fun and helps me pass time at work. My shift is 12 hours. In fact majority of my posts are in the cafe. Its a cool place to kick it and relax...and get to know fellow stackers. Its like choosing between the library and a lounge...unless I have research to do, Ill be at a lounge. Now I dont post much in the "other" technical forums/threads...cuz I am a noob and dont really have much to contribute. Even in other threads some people just post to post. They say things like "yeah" or repeat the entire previous post and change the words around a little bit. Once I learn enough about the technical aspects of a blackberry, I will gladly make contributions to other threads. For now its the Cafe. I could honestly care less about my post count, I just like the cafe because as I said its a cool atmosphere. My $0.02

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    HUH?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Amen brother! the cafe is just my place to relax to get away from it all

barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by Reno84

I must admit that of my 550 odd posts, 530 of them are in the Cafe. But i want to say that trying to up my level or whatever is nothing to do with that. I hang about in the cafe all day to quell my boredom, and i've met some great people here. I would be happy with Stack level 1 for the duration of my stay.

Agree that the whole lot should be kept uber-clean though!

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

crazy thing is i just found the cafe today and only because someone moved a post here and i wanted to know what the cafe was

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

I agree w/ the keep it clean but I too am just trying to get to know ppl in the cafe.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

yeah, this place should be a venue for introduction and maybe occasional sarcasm,, not extreme crazyness..lol
    Looking for new buddies. Add me pin# 3115EE05

olmecaturner no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24161CE3

hi i just found this cafe' today i'm new to the blackberry thing looking for blackberry users to chat with in the NYC, CT area my pin is:24161ce3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast