Ok. I need to know, oh else gets nightmares about their blackberries? Have had several ... Stackers' Lounge forum

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4

Crackberry nightmares......

Advertisement

Ok. I need to know, oh else gets nightmares about their blackberries? Have had several with anything from it being lost or dropped in the local harbor. Last night one was the most horrifying one if had so far. Basically I had my 8900 in the OEM case in my pocket. I took it out to chat on bbm and when I pulled the phone out of the case it folded like a piece of cheap plastic. Needless to say I was petrified. Then it still worked but I needed to hold the two pieces together. Man it was crazy. So any other stackers have bb nightmares?
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    Ok. I need to know, oh else gets nightmares about their blackberries? Have had several with anything from it being lost or dropped in the local harbor. Last night one was the most horrifying one if had so far. Basically I had my 8900 in the OEM case in my pocket. I took it out to chat on bbm and when I pulled the phone out of the case it folded like a piece of cheap plastic. Needless to say I was petrified. Then it still worked but I needed to hold the two pieces together. Man it was crazy. So any other stackers have bb nightmares?
    I think its time you go speak to a Dr :-p

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~LOL! I refuse to believe I'm the only one.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~LOL! I refuse to believe I'm the only one.
    ok ok. I'll come out with it...I sometimes dream that Ashley Tisdale secretly comes on pinstack and she PINs me and we talk all the time and then we fall in love and marry each other. Then I wake up and cry a little and then down some sleeping pills to finish the dream! hahaha

wait..Ashley Tisdale is over 18 right? uh oh. if shes not, lets change it to Jessica Alba

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Who needs to have nightmares? All you have to. do is read about the abuse some Blackberrys endure here on the Stacks-lol. ~via 8310C (wap.pinstack.com)~

anandsihra no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20922A41
    I actually had a nightmare last night about my BlackBerry.

I went into my Rogers store to get a Bold, they rang it up and gave me the price, and I was a penny short. I cried to them but they wouldn't let me have the phone until I got the penny. So I wandered the mall and the parking lot looking for a penny, splashing through the fountain, begging, but couldn't find a penny.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I miss my BlackBerry. Hopefully it gets delivered today.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    I had a really strange dream one night that I was eating cell phones. I had just taken a bite of Blackberry, and woke up realizing that I was grinding my teeth.

LOL @ anandsihra!
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Not gonna lie, you guys have some seriously weird dreams haha

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by anandsihra View Post
    I actually had a nightmare last night about my BlackBerry.

I went into my Rogers store to get a Bold, they rang it up and gave me the price, and I was a penny short. I cried to them but they wouldn't let me have the phone until I got the penny. So I wandered the mall and the parking lot looking for a penny, splashing through the fountain, begging, but couldn't find a penny.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I miss my BlackBerry. Hopefully it gets delivered today.
    This one is hilarious i must say !

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ^^I have to agree that was priceless!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!