Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112

Here's a pic of me at a photoshoot on my birthday! Too bad that car ... Stackers' Lounge forum

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Advertisement

Here's a pic of me at a photoshoot on my birthday! Too bad that car wasn't my birthday gift!

hyperburn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A0E150
    Did they at least let you take it for a spin????

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Can I have your birthday party? Lol
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Here's a pic of me at a photoshoot on my birthday! Too bad that car wasn't my birthday gift!

nice b-day pres!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post

Who is the guy holding the big plate in the backround? is it a mirror and he is doing his hair?
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    My best friend owns the orange Gallardo in the background. There happened to be a photoshoot that day on my birthday so I was picked up by my best friend and we met up at that house for the shoot. The guy standing with that reflector thingy is the builder of the house that was having a hard time trying to sell it. The house was up for 1.2 million and is just everything you would want in a house. Even the wine cellar is just spectacular. The last I heard he eventually foreclosed on the house obviously due to the market downfall. I've pretty much have ridden in all of the cars in the picture except for that Murcielago which is owned by a guy named Rick that owns an internet bicycle parts company. The cars at the shoot that day were: 05' Lamborghini Gallardo, 01 Ferrari 360 Modena, 05' Supercharged Lotus Elise, 03' or 04' 40th Anniversary edition Murcielago, 05 BMW 745i, 06' Ferrari F430, and an MV Agusta Sportbike.

I have to say that I'm very fortunate to have friends that own exotics. A few years ago when I ran my custom shop I used to specialize in high end exotics so I've had my fair share of riding shotgun and even driving these cars from time to time.
    Last edited by BES Noob; 10-15-2008 at 04:12 PM.

The best car I have drove is a 6speed corvette and it felt too big. I wouldnt want one lol as for homes, I am looking into buying one for $60,000 sometime next year. . . I am way under the price range of those cars or house lol

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112