Results 1 to 15 of 15

This should be a easy thread to keep going! Who's Anna Nicoles babies daddy? Are ... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #1
    lesawag's Avatar
    lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    327

    crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    Advertisement



    This should be a easy thread to keep going! Who's Anna Nicoles babies daddy? Are u following the soap opera like coverage? Brittney spears shaves head an checks into re-hab,all in one weekend! Oopps she did it again. Peace Lesa

  2. #2
    Gina's Avatar
    Gina no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    948

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    In my opinion

    I think it's high time that they should bury Anna- Nicole smith..... Not even in death can she get peace.

    Britney needs some serious help or else I fear the worst. Here babies need her but she needs help first most and fast, I think that the people around here are not being strong enough with her with helping her.
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

  3. #3
    I7oobie's Avatar
    I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,563

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gina
    In my opinion

    I think it's high time that they should bury Anna- Nicole smith..... Not even in death can she get peace.

    Britney needs some serious help or else I fear the worst. Here babies need her but she needs help first most and fast, I think that the people around here are not being strong enough with her with helping her.
    Agreed, put her in the ground already.

    As with Britney, she needs to shape up, or K-Fed will get the kids. Now that's a sad thought...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

  4. #4
    lesawag's Avatar
    lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    327

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    K fed a full time dad? Yikes! That's a very scary thought. Run Brit get that help! What is sad I'm not sure either are fit to be full time parents, it might be better for the kids to be raised by her bumpkin of a mom, at least she's trying to do something.anyone heard what Brit was in rehab for? As for Anna nicole they should bury her now, this is so crazy! What mom wouldn't want to be buried by her son ?

  5. #5
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    Neither one of them would *raise* the kids anyway...rich celebrity people do not raise their kids on their own...they have help, and a lot of it...

    as for Anna...what a sad sad story. after seeing the latest video of her clearly high, with clown makeup on and that Howard K. Stern taping her and saying how much money that video could make...i say NOTHING for him! i hope to God that he is not that baby's father.

  6. #6
    peguero's Avatar
    peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    21958312
    Posts
    979

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    I think all the attention that Britney, Paris, Anna get are part of a bigger conspiracy involving the goverment and the media.

    Bush is essentially creating and manipulating the news to create smoke screens to hide, mask, or at a minimum shade his cabinets errors.

    For example- all the news the last 7 days has been Anna baby daddy and Brittney shaved her head. Hardly no mention of Global Warming - I heard that some top scientist were actually paid off to say that global warming did NOT exist. And these payments came from within the Bush cabinet.

    Or what about congress NON-BINDING agreement to NOT send more troops into Iraq. Non- binding meaning UNENFORCABLE decision.

    SO much more going on than we realize.

    Oh btw- thank god Britney has a nice shaped head. She pulls off the bald look very well. Not sure if she looks as FINE as Natalie Portman did when she was bald (V for Vendetta), But Brit can pull it off.

  7. #7
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    hmm...^^ agreed *strangely enough* 100% ^^
    even about Natalie - she did rock the shaved look better

  8. #8
    I7oobie's Avatar
    I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,563

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    Quote Originally Posted by lesawag
    K fed a full time dad? Yikes! That's a very scary thought. Run Brit get that help! What is sad I'm not sure either are fit to be full time parents, it might be better for the kids to be raised by her bumpkin of a mom, at least she's trying to do something.anyone heard what Brit was in rehab for? As for Anna nicole they should bury her now, this is so crazy! What mom wouldn't want to be buried by her son ?
    Breaking news: Britney Spears in rehab for the 3rd time in a week...

    She's lost it, I want to hit her baby, one more time...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

  9. #9
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    She's lost it, I want to hit her baby, one more time...
    I just fell out of my chair! that was funny!

  10. #10
    I7oobie's Avatar
    I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,563

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    I just fell out of my chair! that was funny!
    ::BOWS::
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

  11. #11
    peguero's Avatar
    peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    21958312
    Posts
    979

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    Breaking news: Britney Spears in rehab for the 3rd time in a week...

    She's lost it, I want to hit her baby, one more time...
    Thats what K-Fed said before knockin her up for the 2nd time.

  12. #12
    gdgtfntc's Avatar
    gdgtfntc no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    23DF879F
    Posts
    14

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    Quote Originally Posted by peguero
    I think all the attention that Britney, Paris, Anna get are part of a bigger conspiracy involving the goverment and the media.

    Bush is essentially creating and manipulating the news to create smoke screens to hide, mask, or at a minimum shade his cabinets errors.

    For example- all the news the last 7 days has been Anna baby daddy and Brittney shaved her head. Hardly no mention of Global Warming - I heard that some top scientist were actually paid off to say that global warming did NOT exist. And these payments came from within the Bush cabinet.

    Or what about congress NON-BINDING agreement to NOT send more troops into Iraq. Non- binding meaning UNENFORCABLE decision.

    SO much more going on than we realize.

    Oh btw- thank god Britney has a nice shaped head. She pulls off the bald look very well. Not sure if she looks as FINE as Natalie Portman did when she was bald (V for Vendetta), But Brit can pull it off.
    all I can say about this post is.........................hahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #13
    I7oobie's Avatar
    I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,563

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    Quote Originally Posted by peguero
    Thats what K-Fed said before knockin her up for the 2nd time.
    OH! Drum set please!
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

  14. #14
    lesawag's Avatar
    lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    327

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    Very snappy comebacks!lol maybe u should try to get Brits kids at least you could keep em laughing!lol on the otherhand your wit might be to hard for K fed to get and u might confuse and scare him,better be careful he's one tough gangster rapper..I wonder if he's confused about the difference between being raised in "the hood" among real gangsters and being raised white trash in a trailor park(yep that's gangster for sure, wife beater t-shirts and all)

  15. #15
    peguero's Avatar
    peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    21958312
    Posts
    979

    Re: crackberry Hobbies... Hollywood gossip!

    Realize that right now- K-Fed appears to be the more "responsible" parent. WOW!!

    Continuing my previous rant- Bush is the puppet, Rumsfeld is the scapegoat. Cheney, Rice and Rove have secret meetings in the boiler room of the whitehouse to discuss strategies and global mayhem. Just connect the dots between Cheney, Rice and Rove to Haliburton, Chevron and the perpetuation of false information.

    ALMOST as scary as Britney going APE Sh*T on that truck with that umbrella

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •