Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

lol its all downhill for the boys now .....skins , eagles coming up soon..getcha popcorn ... Stackers' Lounge forum

icegrill no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415259c

Re: Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

lol its all downhill for the boys now .....skins , eagles coming up soon..getcha popcorn ready?
    holla atcha boy

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Dallas will win there division. They'll go to the play offs. They lost to one of the 2 best teams in the NFL. A team with 5 superbowl victories and hasn't had losing record in problably close to a decade. Dallas has the heart and the talent. Just missing a few key pieces. One thing that they need to fixed is the secondary. You can throw and Henry and Newman and they'll get beat about half the time. And that's how the pats won. They threw at them a lot. The only competition coming from the NFC east is the giants and the only other threat if they keep playing the way they are playing are the packers. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Actually, The Redskins may give you more trouble than you think. If Moss and Randle-El are healthy, Campbell has the arm to give that secondary trouble. Henry, Newman, and Big Roy suck at defending the pass a lot worse than you may want to admit. As a long suffering Redskins fan, I'm not guaranteeing anything. It wouldn't surprise me to see the 'boys kill them again. But I also wouldn't be surprised if Campbell has a decent game throwing the Ball. Romo also still hasn't shaken this "hot/cold" perception either.

If they get thru this next stretch of games 3-1, I'll go with you on the Division title. 2-2 or worse, its going to be a horserace.

I'm not sure about GB either. I think as the season rolls on, their complete lack of a running game will come back to haunt them. Teams are already starting to bait Favre into his gunslinger mistakes he's made in the recent past. If he gets frustrated and goes to the dark side again, GB will fall off faster than Paris Hilton's clothes.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Well I agree about Newman and Henry but Williams. That's my boy. And I think its harder to beat him. Most quarterbacks won't throw his way as much as the other two. It would be great if we could pick up a veteran db for next year. And if Glenn wasn't injured we would be alittle better. More targets to spread out the defense. I don't doubt the Redskins and Campbell will have a good game. But Dallas lineman and linebackers will stop the running game so the only thing they can do is throw the ball. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Roy is a heck of a run stopper. Pass defense? Not so much. A couple of those TDs scored by the Pats were equal parts Henry and Newman getting burned, and Williams taking the wrong bait in the cover two package and leaving Henry and Newman hung out to dry. Granted, its Moss, Welker, and Watson, with Tom Terriffic throwing. Not that deep of a combo on the horizon for Dallas any time soon. But lesser teams have managed to throw on Dallas all year, they just couldn't overcome Romo's hot streak. Now that he's had two tough games in a row, we'll see.

Trust me, I'd love nothing more than to see them go 0-10 the rest of the way, thats just cuz I have to root that way. But I'll give them credit when its due. They're good, no doubt. Just not ready to say "best in NFC" yet. A couple more games and maybe so.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Ill agree with you. A couple more games to prove themselves. And I think they'll end up with at least four losses this year. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I'm starting to see the cracks in the foundation. TO threw Romo under the bus in his last media interview.

Dude has stone hands and a 5 cent head. Why anyone thought he would work in Dallas is beyond me.

LeoJZueg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2bfeb947

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)
    Checkout the Boys now. 10-1 best in cowboy history.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

It ain't over 'til its over.

I hate to admit it, but Romo is getting better every week. TO is quiet because they are 10-1. He's selfish, not stupid. (for the most part)

I still stand on my statement from week 1 that the 'Boys' secondary can't cover old ladies crossing the street.

I still think they'll find a way to win tonight against the Pack, they are the home team and have much fewer injuries.

But I will not be surprised if Favre and his 5 receiver sets find a way to pull out a close one, either.

Wish I had NFL network, this might be an outstanding game. Hopefully it lives up to the Hype.

ABC baby!

PIN/ID
    2bfeb947

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Go cowboys!!! 11-1 look @ them now

PIN/ID
    2bfeb947

There was a lot of talk about farve. He was not up to the task against the Boys. He looked really bad. It only became a contest when green bay's second string qb came in the game.
    The Cowboys keep getting better. N the pats r getting sloppy. I see a good match up in the Superbowl

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~cowboy patriots superbowl. This year that's my prediction. As long as dallas stays on top of their game and don't make any bobbles like last year in the playoffs that's my prediction.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

They are doing very well, but they shouldn't let their opponents get into the game if they are going to start off with a bang. Other than that, keep up the good work!

PIN/ID
    2bfeb947

The Cowboys will stomp all over the lions 35 to 10 cowboys. If the pats play like they r now they won't make it in the playoffs

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

cowboys what... SUCK thats right i said it

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast