Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So what are some conspiracy theories out there apart from the Moon Landing Hoax and ... Stackers' Lounge forum

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Conspiracy Theories?

Advertisement

So what are some conspiracy theories out there apart from the Moon Landing Hoax and 911.

Some people believe the moon landing took place in Nevada desert
    They site some evidence to support their case that the flag was waving back and forth.
    Shadows were pointing in different directions with only one light source.
    Anomalies with film footage etc etc.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Conspiracy Theories?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    According to Elvis, the JFK deal is one of the biggest.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

My simple question w/regards to the moon landing is: Why haven't we gone back in over 30 years? We have much better equipment today to run tests. Hmmmm.

PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

my guess is because they havent found anything interesting there. Back then the exploration was more of a race to beat the Soviets to plant our flag so it was national priority. Even with todays technology space shuttle accidents occur quite often and its all very bad media. we're too busy launching/landing in the middle east. with such huge budget deficit i dont think will see serious space exploration plans which is sad.

edit: correction
    CNN) -- The proposed 2003 budget for NASA would scale back spending on the international space station and space shuttle but promote the development of nuclear technology in space. Unveiled Monday, the Bush administration proposal offers $15 billion to the space agency, $500 million more than 2002. Most NASA missions would receive slightly larger budgets in the new fiscal year, with two major exceptions.
    Last edited by kentrg; 07-04-2007 at 12:04 AM.

CrackBerry08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ec9936

What about Bush choking on a pretzel? Was it an assassination plot? Was his dog complicit?

Gilgamesh no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by kentrg
    my guess is because they havent found anything interesting there. Back then the exploration was more of a race to beat the Soviets to plant our flag so it was national priority. Even with todays technology space shuttle accidents occur quite often and its all very bad media. I believe Bush cut NASA spending in half when he took office, we're too busy launching/landing in the middle east. with such huge budget deficit i dont think will see serious space exploration plans which is sad.

In Jan 2004 Bush proclaimed his dedication to a manned Mars mission by 2014. I find it hard to not believe him when he has such solid credibility.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

A recent conspiracy theory I found interesting was the New Orleans levee and whether it was blown up or whether it was really the storm that caused it break.

PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it

I dunno ... I believe they went to the moon. I saw a movie years ago that was about just that - that the lunar landing was a fake - and I thought alot about it. ultimately, everything I understood and knew about the event led to my conclusion that it did happen. Naive? Maybe ...

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

On the JFK theroy - did you hear the last testimony of E Howard Hunt???? He claims he was a bench warmer for the CIA on that one.....

And a big one - Roswell (considering we are coming upon the anniversery) - recently a document came out from a man who was there comfirming the story...... too late to find all the details.

See what recording a radio show on my XM gets me into.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Quote Originally Posted by rickerb69
    I dunno ... I believe they went to the moon. I saw a movie years ago that was about just that - that the lunar landing was a fake - and I thought alot about it. ultimately, everything I understood and knew about the event led to my conclusion that it did happen. Naive? Maybe ...
    i believe we went to the moon as well, just not when they said they did. I think our poor ego would have gotten hurt if we didnt make everyone believe we were the first up there. I would buy in to the fact it was staged at the time and then we actually went later. none of us will ever 100% know what the real deal is but with the amount of evidence prsented, its hard not to trust it.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Hmm interesting thread here. Where do I begin?

Of course no plane hit the pentagon. Anyone with a brain can look at pictures of the wreckage and tell you that. Also, look at the wreckage from flight 93 in PA. It is not consistant with a plane crashing by itself. Numerous eyewitness accounts verify a second plane in the area. Also there was debris scattered miles away (only way this is possible is if a missle hit the plane in midair in which debris would be scattered for miles.). The was a chair in tact something like two miles away if I remember correctly. The media has brainwashed us to believe what the government want us to believe. Another intresting thing about 9/11 I think like 6 of the alleged hi-jackers were found "alive"
    The next day. Google if for yourself. That's just one weird tidbit.

Hmmm what else.
    A UFO did in fact crash in roswell. Use the google news archive search for that one. You will find a newspaper that quotes a ranking military officer that says the have found a flying saucer and they (the military) has it in their possesion. He later retracted his statement for some unknown reason. Hmm, how odd. Ill try and find the link for that one.
    Did anyone hear the one about why we're at war right now?

Er, I mean the many cover ups.

That's all for now

PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

we dont have tele sattelites orbiting the moon

Even the most powerful telescope cannot see the flag .
    “The flag on the moon is 4 feet long. You would require a
    telescope around 200 meters in diameter to see it. The largest
    telescope now is the Keck Telescope in Hawaii at 10meters in diameter.
    Even the Hubble Space telescope is only 2.4 meters in diameter.”

PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

here is an article aka

http://space.newscientist.com/articl...-the-moon.html

dont plan on china sharing any info with us heh

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by kentrg
    This was one of the best emails that I had received!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast