Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You know you're old when you read this post and all you can think is ... Stackers' Lounge forum

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: COCAINE- The ENERGY DRINK

Advertisement

You know you're old when you read this post and all you can think is how stupid an idea this is and the image of upper middleclass 'tweens listening to 50 cent at a sleepover saying "OMG BECKY! UR MOM IZ SOO KEWL FOR GETTING US COCAINE! THIS IS HAWT! I AM SO BUZZED!" clouds your brain.

effing kids.

ps, no offence to the original or subsequent posters, this is only my opinion of the drink, its makers, and all the ones like it.
    Last edited by synik103; 11-23-2007 at 05:12 PM.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~why do they have to be listenin to 50 cent whenever something negative happens people jump staight to rap instead of rock or music as a whole

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

It wasn't a racial comment. I am a middle class father with a 14 year old. When she and her friends get together, or even when she's alone in her room, she's playing the MTV top 40, including 50cent, Chris Brown, Pretty Ricky, and all the rest. So........

And if I said they were at the sleepover listening to Waylon Jennings, everyone would have called BS. So there. I officially step away from this thread as what was intended as a funny comment on my being OLD has started a racial debate, of which I refuse to take part. Good day.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it wasn't a comment about being racist it was a comment on how rap gets put into everything regardless of who said it its a message board and we can't see each other I had the same convo with my girlfriend and she gave her opinion everyone is entitled to there's if you felt I came at you wrong then I apologize

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12