PIN/ID

Re: cheating

Advertisement

while your online....where is your mate? lol

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

i have a some friends who are a couple. the girl broke up w/ the girl cause he watched webcam live shows or something (one girl in particular who would IM and email him with lovely dovey crap). i can understand this, bcuz the girl felt like he was emotionally connected to her i guess. my girlfriend dosent mind me watchin the occasional adult vid which is cool and pretty open minded. i dont mess around with chatting or live cams or anything like that. i do have a myspace page with a few ex GF's but were just friends now, still my ultra cool girlfriend now trusts me so its all in the good

melerant no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    32C029E1

Look i think that there is a huge difference between someone off while there chatting online with there significant others best friend and flirting or even just talking too someone outside of the relationship. What really matters is who are you going home with at night. Even when my girls asleep next to me I still gotta live with myself. Just because someone else sleeps with 5 girls and wants to call every one of them a relationship is good for him. It doesnt mean its good for me, but Im not gonna kick his back in for it. If I feel guilty of cheating when being accused its probably because ive done something worthy of being called a cheater.
    Ladies and Gentleman we are floating in space....
    "God didn't do that, you did that you fat @#$%"

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by melerant
    Look i think that there is a huge difference between someone off while there chatting online with there significant others best friend and flirting or even just talking too someone outside of the relationship. What really matters is who are you going home with at night. Even when my girls asleep next to me I still gotta live with myself. Just because someone else sleeps with 5 girls and wants to call every one of them a relationship is good for him. It doesnt mean its good for me, but Im not gonna kick his back in for it. If I feel guilty of cheating when being accused its probably because ive done something worthy of being called a cheater.
    I agree and wanted to add that there is nothing wrong with harmless flirting, but that is my personal opinion. ALSO take into consideration the personality of the person your dating. If they are the jealous type and you are the flirtatious type and you stay in a relationship with them, expect the consequences of your actions. Whether harmless or not.

-Preacher types shouldn't date hooker types
    -you can't turn a ho into a house wife

etc etc etc

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ can you make a hoe into a gardener?

artluo100 no está en línea Stack level 1

agree with pequero

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Quote Originally Posted by blkmz3
    I think someones been watching a lil too much Dr. Phil.

HAHAHAHAHA.

bricoleur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E6F2B5

Chatting online is cheating if you are talking about something that you should normaly be talking about with your partner~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wankim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A085F7

If it makes you feel like you have to question yourself--then you probably shouldn't do it. Or... if it's something you would not be happy about if your spouse/significant other did it, then think twice about it.

Otherwise, if your intentions are clear and the person your chatting (not the other stuff some have mentioned--webcams, etc) with is on the same page as you, then no biggie.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

If you feel guilty, than yeah, cheating

Stonebreeze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E8B1E8

it's only cheating if you are naked in front of your computer while chatting....lol

DeviOne no está en línea Stack level 2

i think that if your purpose to go to a certain site is to find people to mabe hook up with then yea its cheating. If you are in a relationship and you are chatting with someone else and you think or feel the conversation is going wrong (in a more personal way) then you know its not right to be doing. If you are chatting with someone and they are out right trying to hook up then yea its cheating. When i go to sites and stuff i dont even engage in conversations that may lead to any flirting. Plus if you wanna be on the pc looking at web cams and chatting with other people in a very flirtacious way then you should be Single.

DeviOne no está en línea Stack level 2

also think of it this way, if you are doing something online that you would flip if your boyfriend or girlfriend was doing. Then its cheating.

This also includes PM's

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

damn! then I am in trouble... LOL JK!

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Feel the same way DeviOne!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast