Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm a car nut. Love 'em! I currently have an 04 Mazda 6, 5spd MTX, ... Stackers' Lounge forum

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

CARS!

Advertisement

I'm a car nut. Love 'em! I currently have an 04 Mazda 6, 5spd MTX, Bose, Leather, Sunroof Sport Package; the whole nine. It's a great family "Sports Sedan". Plenty of room for the car seat, but still s lot of fun to drive.

I'm leasing so the only upgrades I did was to add Sirius Satellite radio and a Sub for a more true sound. The Bose option was weak.

What's evreyone else drive? I'm always interested in other cars and opinions. Only have about 2.5 years left on this lease. I'm eyeing down the Infiniti G35 already.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: CARS!

I'm a Honda freak. Anyone who knows me well enough knows that. I drive a 2000 Accord. Havn't started tweaking it yet. I don't like parting with my my Honda. My last ride was murdered in a head on July 29th 2002. :cry: I've attached a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

PIN/ID
    23E261CF

I could've guessed you're into Honda from your previous passion (purehonda.com). LOL

I don't like what they did to the new Accord model. It looks too much like the WRX rearend. My only complaint from Honda is the exterior design. Great interior, engine and drivetrain (ahhh silky smooth 6spd MTX).

SK22BB no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AEDD1B

Ahh u gotta love the Honda Acura Land.... I miss my 94 EJ Civic. Boy we had some good times but now I'm on to the mother land of the Toyota Land. I drive a 01 IS300, with a few mods. Dropped her about a 1.75 in the font a nd 1.5 in the rear, have xm sat, one JL sub and that will be all.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by SK22BB
    Ahh u gotta love the Honda Acura Land.... I miss my 94 EJ Civic. Boy we had some good times but now I'm on to the mother land of the Toyota Land. I drive a 01 IS300, with a few mods. Dropped her about a 1.75 in the font a nd 1.5 in the rear, have xm sat, one JL sub and that will be all.
    Nice the IS3000 or Toyota Altezza right?

nutsnbolts no está en línea Stack Mod

I'm a Subaru freak. I love rally cars. Especially the WRX STI.

I currently drive a SUBARU WRX.

Infiniti QX4 for leisure driving (well gas is gouging me so it's gonna sit some more).

I'm thinking of getting my wife the Subaru Tribeca.

PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Had the Tribeca as a rental. Not Bad. Very nice interior and ride. I used to be a HUGE Subaru guy. Two Imprezas and 2 Legacy sedans back in the 90s. I fell out of love when we couldn't get the WRX in the states and then BAM! As soon as I had a wife and child they came out and it wasn't "practical" anymore.

I'm thinking Legacy GT as an option for me if they work on the body roll. You can't get a MTX on the AWD G35. What's up with that? I also like the new Mazda Speed 6. But I have a 6 now and I know I'll want something new.

Tribeca for the wife over the Murano.

IS300 is Lexus here. Lexus is Toyota's Luxury line. The new IS250 and IS350 series are sweet. SUPER small back seat but really sharp looking and wicked smooth and fast.
    Last edited by twheeler; 11-02-2005 at 12:16 AM.

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

i used to be a craze toyato fan, But from the moment that i step foot behind a honda and drove it i knew that my next car would be one. Co-Own a Green Honda Accord 2000. Love Love Love It
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

tweber78 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    214b43dc

Gotta go with jeep. I have a 97 Jeep Grand cherokee limited with the V8 5.0L engine I don't care how expensive gas gets. I will always drive this baby. I also own a jetta because I care how expensive gas gets.
    ~Tweber78~
    akatweber78@pinstack.com
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

I have a black IS300 (2003), 5 speed, black leather interior, navi (got me out of traffic jams), its fully loaded, can't complain.

Mods: JIC front strut bar, Altezza front grill, clear signal lights, clear fog lights, black leather shift knob, and a short antenna. Also dropped a 10" sub (Boston Acoustics), powered by PhoenixGold amp.

I don't plan on doing anything else to my ride, it rides just fine. Although, I like the new 2006 IS250 and IS350, an upgrade maybe later down the road.

Twheeler, before you sink your teeth in on that G35. You might want to check this out, the GT-R Proto. It is said to have close to 480hp!~ That'll knock your boots off your feet, and leave me in the dust. LOL = D
    But this will not be released until late quarter of 2007. = (

http://www.gtrproto.com/

Some high res photos (wallpaper).
    http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-200...TO-Concept.htm
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

Des911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24F816FF

Mine's a 7 year old Porsche 996 tiptronic.

Getting to be a waste on English roads so looking to trade down to a Jaguar X or S type.

Des

PIN/ID
    23E261CF

I haven't been impressed with the Jags. Not much low-end power or torque and the interior canuse some help. Ride is really cruddy.

Maybe look at the Volvo R or Audi S4. Much better cabins and road feel with those cars.

PIN/ID
    23E261CF

vyperz: I saw the Infiniti proto earlier this year. I'd love to be driving one of those. I don't think the car seat will fit. LOL

Des911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24F816FF

Quote Originally Posted by twheeler
    I haven't been impressed with the Jags. Not much low-end power or torque and the interior canuse some help. Ride is really cruddy.

Maybe look at the Volvo R or Audi S4. Much better cabins and road feel with those cars.
    Thanks for that - always good to hear unbiased views unlike TV or magazine thoughts.

Des

gabe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2022D44B

I drive a 1989 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas. Its in nice physical condition, but I'm really sick of the maintenance issues. It's my dad's car, so he maintains it, but I drive it to/from work when I'm working. I've had the fuel pump break while I was driving 70mph on the highway, I've had a head gasket blow which caused oil to leak out of the engine and onto the exhaust manifold (which caused some nasty steam).

Hopefully I'll be able to buy my own car soon

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast