Well I am laying here in bed and I can't sleep. Figured I might as ... Stackers' Lounge forum

MrDJ921 no está en línea Stack level 2

cant sleep

Well I am laying here in bed and I can't sleep. Figured I might as well stack today and begin to ramble about whatever comes to mind.

I am still all fired up from yesterdays red Sox game where this kid pitches a no hitter! His second start as a red Sox player. Amazing!

In other news my diet resumes tomorrow. My goal is 30 pounds lost by the end of the month. We will see how that goes.

Anyone who wants help or has advice can feel free to pin me anytime pin:23f5fab2 and don't worry if it is late at night I am probably up. I have lost 30 so far and am ready to kick it up a notch.

In other news I am bummed summer is over. I don't know what it is but after tomorrow the nights will get cold overnight. It is weird how the weather does that. Well I hope that was not too boring

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: cant sleep

On the not sleeping thing I feel your pain - 2 hours out of the last 40.

30 pounds, that's great. I saw this article a few days ago maybe something in it will help you get to your goal: