Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How is there another Joker and Two-face? I'm not a big Batman fan but I'm ... Stackers' Lounge forum

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705

can a Batman fan explain?

Advertisement

How is there another Joker and Two-face? I'm not a big Batman fan but I'm confused. Although I loved Ledger as the Joker.

«BrianG»
    ¤Via Curvelicious¤
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    its technically not another...they are the same ones just didnt people playing them.
    i believe this is showing how before the older movies, like they did with Star Wars..
    you see how two-face comes into play and such..
    im sure others will get more into this answer then myself.
    but thats just my answer..
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    The last two Batman movies are set in tha past when Batman was first becoming a superhero. Ledger is playing a younger Joker than Nicholson did in the first Batman. If you notice, most of the vehicles are more like prototypes in the last two. If I remember correctly, in the last movie he was shown looking at some of the old military prototypes and used a few for his cause.

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I understand that but they showed Batman create and kill the Joker in the original Batman, correct?

Using Star Wars is a bad analogy cause the 3 newer ones didnt change anything. All 6 movies flowed perfectly.

This doesnt flow right. Again, dont get me wrong, I did like this movie, but these are the kind of things that kill great movies for me.
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    I understand that but they showed Batman create and kill the Joker in the original Batman, correct?

Using Star Wars is a bad analogy cause the 3 newer ones didnt change anything. All 6 movies flowed perfectly.

This doesnt flow right. Again, dont get me wrong, I did like this movie, but these are the kind of things that kill great movies for me.
    ughh your being difficult Bri darnit!

you know what i meant...
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I know what you meant but.... still doesnt make sense!

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    arrruuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Im waiting for a real Batman fanatic to explain....

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    i loved the movie too, but i had some questions walking out. twoface died in the newest movie right?

word on tha streets is "forever" and "batman and robin" sucked so bad they are ignoring their existence hehe. that would explain the creation and death of two face, but not Joker.

PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    oh see your wrong..i tried..i will never again..
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Quote Originally Posted by offthahorseceo View Post
    i loved the movie too, but i had some questions walking out. twoface died in the newest movie right?

word on tha streets is "forever" and "batman and robin" sucked so bad they are ignoring their existence hehe. that would explain the creation and death of two face, but not Joker.

im glad someone else understands what I mean!

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    i understand what the producers/directors were doing, Batman Begins and Batman Dark Knight are prequels, but in the end we must realize its a movie. a movie flows better when its only based on other movies (like star wars..i think)

read any book then watch the movie based on it. inconsistencies abound

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    Im waiting for a real Batman fanatic to explain....
    OKay Kent... here's the deal... You like Superman right? I'm only guessing by your tat's and screenname and stuff. You know how different artists had different story plots within the Man Of Steel, Lasr Son Of Krypton, Superman, and Adventures Of Superman?

They're doing the same thing with movies... the New Hulk had nothing to do with 2003s Hulk, they dropped the plot of Superman Returns smack dab after Superman 2 to start a new series, well the original attempt of Batman Begins was to show how Batman came about, but quickly became re-written as a new series. It followed the story plots of Frank Miller's graphic novels as opposed to the orinigal 4 movies.

By popular demand fans wanted to see the Joker in Batman Begins but Chris Nolan wanted to steer away from Batman's arch nemisis and use the Scarcrow to wreck havoc on Gotham City, but to fulfill fan's wishes wrote the ending to imply the Joker was coming into the next film.

So this was another artist's vision of another Batman Series. These movie's aren't the beginning of the original series, but the beginning of a brand new series, and have nothing to do with the other films.

Kinda like H20 ignored Halloweens 4, 5, and 6, and started a new series in the Michael Myers saga...

Bob Kane's Joker was a man with a painted face.
    Tim Burton's Joker was a gangster who was splashed with chemicals, causing a permanant smile on the criminals face...
    This new Joker, Chris Nolan's, had his smile carved into his face by his abusive father.

None are related together...

Yeah I'm a nerd...

Did you know Batman kicked Superman's butt up and down the streets of Metropolis?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Ahh ty that's all I wanted to hear! I feel better now. Lol Superman can take Batman anyday.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Actually it's already been confirmed, Batman laid out Superman. Under the influence of red kryptonite, Superman went off and destroyed several buildings in Metropolis, nearly killing dozens of people.

In horrible remorse of his actions, Superman went to long-time Justice League comrad, Batman, and gave Batman a chunk of green krytonite incased in a lead box, telling Batman to take him out if this happened again.

A well known Superman enemy (you'll need to read the comic to find out who) used red krytonite to put Superman under-the-influence yet again, and Batman had to come stop Superman from bring under the villian's control.

Batman refined the green kryptonite into a ring, and with every punch... beat the snot out of the Man Of Steel!!! Not to mention he used the rest of the kryptonite to form other weapons!!!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast